Is There An Internet Marketing Group In Chiang Mai

vacationman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in too.

Living in Kwanviang Vilage (near Hangdong), so between Airport Plaza and Hangdong sounds good to me!

I started in april last year, so I have some experience and make a little bit of pocket money, although it's not really much.

I don't depend on it though, as I'm a volunteer right now until the end of July and then go back to Germany to study at university.

About the problem of different experiences: I think we should divide the group into smaller ones, based on experience, in the long run.

Like this the "big players" can share their experiences and get value from the meetings and the more experienced ones who feel like it can teach the "newbies" a bit and help a bit, so everyone should be happy. :-)

Sebastian

Hey JayJay,

Simply Copy and PASTE the Link like you wrote it in your post.

Open up a NEW BROWSER.

Paste the link into the NEW BROWSER and the website should come up fine.

I just tried it with no problem.

Good luck.

Look forward to meeting you on Tuesday.

everyone was a newbie once .

I can't even find the InternetMarketingCm.com I have tried on firefox, internet explorer and Chrome.

All I could get was reference back to this thread.

Hope you had a enjoyable dinner.

i am sure what ever info about meeting will be posted on the forum if we are meetng up and steve will be setting a location soon .

so let see how it go .

so registering on the website anot is not really that big a deal at the moment .

:D Im very relaxed, and am a born leader so what can I do :D

Sounds like someones been to too many life coaches.. :whistling:

Am listing top 3 on some HIGHLY competitive top tier search terms.. But dont bother with the standard versions of marketing eg pulling money from the advertising or product pushing.

LESSON ONE;

"Location, and how to communicate directions effectively." ;)

Just in case anyone coming tonight -

d0b2q0k2ui416vcmaotu.jpg

if you do not have my number - PM me please -

this is just a causal meeting - since i am going for dinner with my wife :)

feel free to pm if you have any question .

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Hi Guys

Just a quick update on the location

We are throwing around a couple of places and Vacationman should have a solid location for the meet in a few hours after its confirmed I will update the website with the relevant info.

stay tuned

DK

PS There is a lot of interest and we have quite a few already on the list. If you have not yet signed up please do so as this will be the easiest medium for communication once this thread had died down.

so head over to InternetMarketingCm.com and get on the list

Internet Marketing Mastermind Group Meeting

Tuesday, Jan 18th, 2011

7 P.M.

post-72466-0-44387300-1294896340_thumb.j

We wanted to pick a location that everyone should know exactly where it is located and that has Coffee for the coffee folks, Fruit Shakes,Beer for the beer folks along with a wide range of Food Options if you choose to eat before or after the meeting.

The EXACT Location in the Mall is right behind where the NEW Subway Restaurant is located, which is in the same area as Mikes Hamburgers and Hot Pot.

post-72466-0-46140700-1294896432_thumb.j

post-72466-0-79840500-1294896434_thumb.j

post-72466-0-29028600-1294896437_thumb.j

If you were at the main Food Court located on floor B-1 you would walk up the steps at the corner and you will see Subway on your RIGHT. There is a group of Red Chairs and Glass Tables in this area. That's where we will meet for the 1st meeting.

If the location works out well... we can continue to meet in this area... if not we will look for other places to meet.

I checked out the location last night to make sure the noise from the Music from the Main Food Court was not to loud... and I was NOT able to hear the music at all. The location has a Coffee Shop right there and Fruit Shake Area.

The reason I also wanted to pick this location was that on the 3rd floor is an Internet Shop with at least 30 computers where we can also do Hands on stuff. Cost is only 20 baht per hour to use the computers.

post-72466-0-54798900-1294896439_thumb.j

post-72466-0-63487500-1294896441_thumb.j

If you have a Laptop that you will be bringing to the meeting in the same area as the computers is a FREE WIFI Zone with some nice chairs and table to sit at.

post-72466-0-71528400-1294896429_thumb.j

post-72466-0-03165600-1294896444_thumb.j

Please be on TIME for the Meeting. We will start at 7 P.M.

I consider every ones time to be VERY Important…

Sooo if you are one of those people that has a problem with being on time for events… NO PROBLEM... just consider the start time 6 p.m. for you, lol.

I will probably arrive at 6.30 p.m. to make sure we have tables and chairs.

Recommend bringing the following items:

1. A Good Attitude.

2. Paper and Pen to take notes with.

3. Be prepared to share with the group:

I will be sharing the following information and it would be nice to receive the same in return from everyone that feels comfortable doing so…

a. Name

b. My Contact E-mail Address

c. Little Background where you are from and what you have done in the past. No need to reveal Major Crimes or anything like that...

d. Motivation for Joining the Group or Motivation for doing Internet Marketing.

e. Goals:

f.. Internet Marketing Experience.

g. What are YOUR SKILLS… that would add VALUE to the Group?

**** I.E. Building Websites, Article Marketing, Driving Traffic to Websites, Press Release Marketing, Video Marketing, Writing and Proof Reading, Keyword Research, Facebook and Tweeter Marketing, Joint Ventures, Funding New Business Ideas, Programming, and sooo on… ****

i. Where YOU lack Skills or things you HATE doing and hope to meet other Marketers that could assist you in those areas.

j. Your idea of a Valuable Mastermind Group would be:

4. Laptop Computer if you have one and want to share something with the group.

5. A GOOD ATTITUDE.

and finally... A GOOD ATTITUDE.

PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE ON THE FORUM IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING…

so that we can make sure we have enough chairs and tables for when you arrive.

We look forward to meeting each one of you on Tuesday, Jan 18th, 2011 at 7 P.M / 19:00 hours.

Will try to add photos of Location below… if it doesn't show up here, Diamond King will add the photos to the website.

See you Tuesday, Jan 18th, 2011 at 7 P.M. at Central Kad Suan Kaew Mall

Edited by vacationman

that why i said , i hope is a pure meeting with pure intetion . , the same reason why i said i do not want the meeting to be a Hunting Ground where newbie become food for chewing and snack .

as i said .

please keep it Raw , seriously i do not like Sale man especially one who try to hide his intention.

i will always speak this raw pardon me

Hey Guys,

Diamond head I think has pure intentions of HELPING.

He created a Website for us to get information and if you want to be on the list to receive UPDATES...

LONG after this forum post has faded away into Forum History.. then sign up...

If you are worried about being SOLD to don't sign up.

However, I don't think that was his intent at all.

HERE is my VIEW of what an Internet Marketing Mastermind Group is supposted to be about:

TEAM WORK

It's not a place to come SELL your stuff.

It's a place to GIVE and RECEIVE Knowledge.

I have just finished doing my Introduction Sheet and I didn't mention ANY of my 40 plus websites as part of my intro.

Remember - Sharing ideas and TEAM WORK.

If you come with this attitude of GIVING and Receiving it will be a VALUABLE Meeting.

And .... YES... for any Newbies out there... the MONEY... IS... in the LIST.

We will be sharing with you the 100's of different ways to BUILD YOUR LIST.

Just NOT all at the 1st meeting, lol.

that why i said , i hope is a pure meeting with pure intetion . , the same reason why i said i do not want the meeting to be a Hunting Ground where newbie become food for chewing and snack .

as i said .

please keep it Raw , seriously i do not like Sale man especially one who try to hide his intention.

i will always speak this raw pardon me

i would like to go and see how newbie get prey on .

i am a thinker , usually i see think ahead and plan thing for web and also the psychological backbone of how to drive traffic and also make it friendly .

i do not wish to gain anything from the group and hopefully i can help someone with what i know . but also depend on the ATTITUDE of people i meet .

i myself is learning eveyday . so i would not consider myself pro or guru in any direction . all i can said is i enjoy what i do and i understand what i am doing . and is making a living in many different way , then most understand internet .

at the same time i also see many internet marketing tactic which i do not agree with and i think is a dutu for anyone making a living on the internet to make it a safer place . then again there will always be people we are easier to get power talk or sale talk into getting what there do not need .

for a START >

Internet Info is FREE just get online and if you have the HEart for it and you can read non stop all kind a info ,

if you need any help with point you to the right direction

just let me know what you needs , and i would be more then happy to point you the right direction .

While i said this there is also many Site that Mask itself as FREE service or Give away to collect different kinda of info from customer .

for a start anyone who want to learn how to Build a website or basic you can go learn at

http://www.w3schools.com/

this is a leading website in teaching web building .

and is totally free

before you click anything or agree to anything .

use some logic .

a good common sense is needed to make a living online and also understand what is real and fake .

there is also a while new world online that prey on people who is learning. and new to internet. so is better if you get link from people you know . and seriously with the intention to help you .

good luck .

i will try to dedicate part of my time to help anyone seriously want to learn . but is not my duty . so i make it clear .

for a intro .

i am in my 30++

i am from Singapore .

i make a living using the internet

skill wise multi understand on the net .

Reason.

reason i join the group , want to see how human treat each other .

want to see how newbie get prey on if it happen so i can write a article about it .

want to know more friend .

want to learn

want to help in ways that do not make me too busy

love to meet people who is pure at heart

love to make money

love to talk business

love to waste sometime from busy work to make myself normal ( i;m not a workaholic )

want to see how other view internet

want to understand how others see internet

want to make internet a safer place

P.S the net cafe with THAT 17" CRT Monitor . is so outdated and at 20b an Hour . is really killing me .

there is so many Cafe in chiangmai with 20-22" monitor LCD at 10b an hour .

Hey TA-22,

Don't worry about the 20 Baht... I will GIVE it to you.

No problem...

And I promise NOT to ask for it back... no I'm serious.

Really...

If anyone else can't afford the 20 baht ... IF... we decide to use the computers...

just let me know in ADVANCE of the first meeting and I promise to bring

enough 20 baht for EVERYONE....

Just for the 1st meeting and then I expect you to go EARN

your next 10 baht or 20 baht for the NEXT Meeting.

Sooo everyone can RELAX... take a DEEP BREATH...

think about how wonderful it is being in Chiang Mai

on such a lovely wonderful DAY....

I have you all covered for Internet Access for the 1st meeting.

i would like to go and see how newbie get prey on .

i am a thinker , usually i see think ahead and plan thing for web and also the psychological backbone of how to drive traffic and also make it friendly .

i do not wish to gain anything from the group and hopefully i can help someone with what i know . but also depend on the ATTITUDE of people i meet .

i myself is learning eveyday . so i would not consider myself pro or guru in any direction . all i can said is i enjoy what i do and i understand what i am doing . and is making a living in many different way , then most understand internet .

at the same time i also see many internet marketing tactic which i do not agree with and i think is a dutu for anyone making a living on the internet to make it a safer place . then again there will always be people we are easier to get power talk or sale talk into getting what there do not need .

for a START >

Internet Info is FREE just get online and if you have the HEart for it and you can read non stop all kind a info ,

if you need any help with point you to the right direction

just let me know what you needs , and i would be more then happy to point you the right direction .

While i said this there is also many Site that Mask itself as FREE service or Give away to collect different kinda of info from customer .

for a start anyone who want to learn how to Build a website or basic you can go learn at

http://www.w3schools.com/

this is a leading website in teaching web building .

and is totally free

before you click anything or agree to anything .

use some logic .

a good common sense is needed to make a living online and also understand what is real and fake .

there is also a while new world online that prey on people who is learning. and new to internet. so is better if you get link from people you know . and seriously with the intention to help you .

good luck .

i will try to dedicate part of my time to help anyone seriously want to learn . but is not my duty . so i make it clear .

for a intro .

i am in my 30++

i am from Singapore .

i make a living using the internet

skill wise multi understand on the net .

Reason.

reason i join the group , want to see how human treat each other .

want to see how newbie get prey on if it happen so i can write a article about it .

want to know more friend .

want to learn

want to help in ways that do not make me too busy

love to meet people who is pure at heart

love to make money

love to talk business

love to waste sometime from busy work to make myself normal ( i;m not a workaholic )

want to see how other view internet

want to understand how others see internet

want to make internet a safer place

P.S the net cafe with THAT 17" CRT Monitor . is so outdated and at 20b an Hour . is really killing me .

there is so many Cafe in chiangmai with 20-22" monitor LCD at 10b an hour .

Hey Ta-22 forgot to mention...

You don't have to spend 20 baht on the computer.

In this same area is FREE WIFI...

Sooo just bring your LAPTOP computer and YOU get all the access you want for FREE.

Plus I get to save 20 baht....

Remember folks...

A PENNY Saved is a PENNY Earned.

In this case... a BAHT Saved is a BAHT Earned...

whahahhahaha -

just trying to pull some leg for fun .

seriously - looking forward to meeting everyone .

:)

is not the 20baht is the CRT whhahahahh

i not a laptop person , i work with 2x 24" LCD and i still think i do not have enoiugh work space.

whahahhahaha -

just trying to pull some leg for fun .

seriously - looking forward to meeting everyone .

:)

is not the 20baht is the CRT whhahahahh

i not a laptop person , i work with 2x 24" LCD and i still think i do not have enoiugh work space.

Taz keep your eye on me. If any one is going to hit a newbie it will probably be me. You people are all like nerd's I am like a dork. LOL

If you don't believe me ask my teacher. I would tell you who he is I just don't want to embarrass him.:D

P.S. I will be the one with the blank look on his face.:)

Edited by jayjay0

Hey Tammy,

No need to post your Intro here on-line. Just bring it with you to the meeting to share.

Look forward to meeting you on Tuesday.

Hi Tammy here. Would like to join you guys too but don't have time to make a note of profile yet. Will be back again to finish that !!! Good Nighttttttt

Here is what I have put together as an Intro.

If we all come prepared with the same items, it will help in getting to know each other more quickly.

What we have to offer.

Where we need help.

How we can help each other.

As you can see, I didn't mention ANY of my websites.

Chiang Mai Internet Marketing - ROGER -Mastermind Group Introduction.pdf

Will also try to prepare a short handout outlining the exact STEP-By-STEP Plan that I use in picking a

product to promote, How I research It, How I build my websites, and each step I use to get it

ranked # 1 on Yahoo and Google.

This will be something you can use in the future... no matter if you decide to join the group or if it's

just a ONE Time Visit.

be very helpful in determining who you want to build further business relationships

Just had a PM asking is it REQUIRED to bring a LAPTOP.

The answer is no.

Will have computer access if needed. Not sure will even need a computer for the 1st meeting.

Only thing that IS required is:

GOOD ATTITUDE

Life is to short to have to spend with people who are NOT happy...

Goooood Attitude.....

Thanks for the Offer Ventura...

Already got everything copied and ready to hand out.

Got 15 copies sooo if anyone is planning on coming to the meeting make sure to let me know, so I will have enough copies to hand out.

Really looking forward to the meeting Vacationman - and receiving that short handout. If you require any assistance in copying, etc., please PM me and I'll do what I can.

Best,

VTL

Hi Everyone

Had Lunch with Vacationman today to preliminary plan out the first meeting of the CM Internet Marketing Mastermind Group, which if you dont know already we will be holding this coming tuesday evening at (Kad Suan Kaew Mall see website for details).

I thought I would also include an introductory report for each one of you who has signed up to the list and in this report it will show you one very easy way you could get started today and for this method you dont even need to have a website.

The information and 11 page report is completely free and includes some very powerful information that when implemented can make you some serious cash. Because it is 11 pages long i wont be copying it as we have a fair few signed up already so it will be easier to send each of you an email with a download link so you can download it to your computer and read it at your leisure.

So expect an email from me tommorow and we look forward to meeting you guys and gals on tuesday evening 7pm sharp :D

Anyone else interested in joining up please visit the website at Internetmarketingcm.com and sign up

DK