Is There An Internet Marketing Group In Chiang Mai

vacationman

Another Easy and important way to identify an affiliate marketing site - Post registration,if you recieve(you definitely will) e-mails from the affiliate sites,check the links provided on the E-mail's body.If it happens to contain the address aweber(dot)com,it is for sure an affiliate marketing site and you better not fall for it!But,not all affiliate marketing sites use aweber.com's service,so it is not the onlyy factor to consider

Quote from

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-dark-side-of-the-internet---Fake-opportunities-scams-and-more---How-to-protect-your-cash-flow

this is a good website for newbie who want to learn about internet

:)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this meeting organized by people from http://www.aweber.com/ ???

i took a look at how things are done.... decieving people or ppl who lack in pc knowledge to click or something...? is this the sort of internet marketing this meeting is going to be about?

but for curiosity im very interested in how ppl make money from this.

Hi Gravion

Without sounding like i am being rude, it really sounds like you have no clue what you are talking about. :D

Aweber is a service which allows management of email lists for communication and marketing purposes,customer lists etc. not sure why you think anybody is being deceived as this thread is CRYSTAL clear on what people are signing up for so there is certainly no deceipt whatsover involved.

The people that choose to visit the website after reading the very clear information provided on this thread and on the website, and after they are completely clear on what they are signing up for which by the way let me make it clear so nobody can possibly think anyone is being deceived

You are signing up to a list so you can be informed of meetings and to be kept up to date on the CM Internet Marketers masterming Group.

They then sign up to the list which will be used to manage all members and send them information, such as dates for meetings, notices training tips advice etc.

It is fine to be sceptical but and if you are interested in how ppl make money then come along but please keep an open mind and learn about things prior to making false statements such as people being deceived when all information is clearly disclosed.

Everyone is welcome to come along and learn, all we ask is you have a positive mental attitude and an open mind to learning, if you are coming along with the intention of trying to pick it apart and are a negative person I am afraid those sorts are not welcome as it will be disruptive to others who really want to learn.

Hope to see you there tuesday if you are really interested in learning and I will personally tell you how its is done.:D

First rule of Internet Marketing is The Money is in the List

regards

DK

www.Aweber.com is one of the leading Auto-Responder companies in the World.

An Auto-responder is simple a service that send out e-mail messages for your clients or potential clients.

Awber has NOTHING to do with an Affiliate Site other than being the e-mail service that an affiliate might choose.

Every type of website in the WORLD uses Awebers Services - churches, schools, Universities, any type website you can think of.... including Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing.

Aweber has NO control of the Message that a School, Church or Internet Marketer Types in the system. There job is simply to send the E-mail OUT.

An auto-responder service is very important to have in order to build a list of potential customers and current customers.

There are many to choose from.

I personally only recommend TWO - Aweber and GetResponse if you want your e-mails to arrive on a consistant basis.

Hey Guys.. think we need to make ONE POINT Clear.

When I first posted this about looking for an Internet Marketing Group I was looking for people who are EXPERIENCED in Internet Marketing.

It has grown into something BIGGER perhaps.

But one thing we need to make clear.

What is Internet Marketing?

It is a way to PROMOTE your business or service.

It is about HOW TO MAKE MONEY on-line using the Internet.

Therefore, if you think it is WRONG for people to earn a LIVING or to earn money using the Internet as a means to do so....

this type Meeting - Internet Marketing Mastermind Group.... IS NOT FOR YOU.

It would be like someone going to the Travel Club that HATES to TRAVEL.

Or going to the Monthly EXPATS meeting BUT they HATE EXPATS.

Or... going to the Quiz Night every Week But HATE Quizes...

Or... going to the Hash Run But you HATE RUNNING...

Or going to the CHESS CLUB but think everyone that plays CHESS are SCAMMERS and OUT to GET YOU and to destroy the WORLD as we know it...

Soooo... if you have NO DESIRE to learn Internet Marketing from a Standpoint of how to LEGALLY and HONESTLY Market your Current or Future Business in reference to earning a PROFIT... this GROUP is NOT FOR YOU.

If you are interested in coming to the meeting... BUT...you have NO CLUE about what Internet Marketing is... please spend the next TWO DAYS and NIGHTS learning everything you can.

Then... if you decide that it's not something you would be interested in doing, then you don't have to waste your time coming to the meeting on Tuesday.

Hope that makes Sense.

An Internet Marketing Mastermind Group is about learning how to earn a PROFIT from your Business, Product or Service.

HONESTLY on-line

Another Easy and important way to identify an affiliate marketing site - Post registration,if you recieve(you definitely will) e-mails from the affiliate sites,check the links provided on the E-mail's body.If it happens to contain the address aweber(dot)com,it is for sure an affiliate marketing site and you better not fall for it!But,not all affiliate marketing sites use aweber.com's service,so it is not the onlyy factor to consider

Quote from

http://hubpages.com/...-your-cash-flow

this is a good website for newbie who want to learn about internet

:)

Well Ta22 after that post all I can say is WOW :blink: it is now clear you are negative on affiliate marketing for some unknown reason

For everyone else reading if you have heard of Amazon.com they operate the largest affilaite program online as do the following respected busines's, Curry,Comet,Best Buy,Sears,Circuit city and there are literally hundreds more that all offer affiliate marketing so when I see a comment like the one above I just have to shake my head.

For those that want come along please do your very welcome, for those that wish to listen to negative people that really dont know what they are talking about, this is probably not for you.

This is a very open meeting where all questions will be answered it costs nothing to come along and neither vacationman nor myself is selling anything to you.

regards

DK

Hey Guys.. think we need to make ONE POINT Clear.

When I first posted this about looking for an Internet Marketing Group I was looking for people who are EXPERIENCED in Internet Marketing.

It has grown into something BIGGER perhaps.

But one thing we need to make clear.

What is Internet Marketing?

It is a way to PROMOTE your business or service.

It is about HOW TO MAKE MONEY on-line using the Internet.

Therefore, if you think it is WRONG for people to earn a LIVING or to earn money using the Internet as a means to do so....

this type Meeting - Internet Marketing Mastermind Group.... IS NOT FOR YOU.

It would be like someone going to the Travel Club that HATES to TRAVEL.

Or going to the Monthly EXPATS meeting BUT they HATE EXPATS.

Or... going to the Quiz Night every Week But HATE Quizes...

Or... going to the Hash Run But you HATE RUNNING...

Or going to the CHESS CLUB but think everyone that plays CHESS are SCAMMERS and OUT to GET YOU and to destroy the WORLD as we know it...

Soooo... if you have NO DESIRE to learn Internet Marketing from a Standpoint of how to LEGALLY and HONESTLY Market your Current or Future Business in reference to earning a PROFIT... this GROUP is NOT FOR YOU.

If you are interested in coming to the meeting... BUT...you have NO CLUE about what Internet Marketing is... please spend the next TWO DAYS and NIGHTS learning everything you can.

Then... if you decide that it's not something you would be interested in doing, then you don't have to waste your time coming to the meeting on Tuesday.

Hope that makes Sense.

An Internet Marketing Mastermind Group is about learning how to earn a PROFIT from your Business, Product or Service.

HONESTLY on-line

Well said and cant agree more.

DK

we will see :) hope everyone have fun

-------------------------------------

Vacationman how about a few link to the website you have .

you too DK .

would be nice to show us some of your website be it ONline or using your mailing list .

would be fun to see and know.

the idea is still very confusing .

and

making money online take many many form .

i am not sure which form of money making you are talking about .

internet marketing is such a wide words .. is like you saying .. those whose like retail business .

is such unclear term ..

how would you consider yourself guru and pro ?

please show us some link of your pro and guru website

Edited by Ta22

Hello TA-22,

I believe it is against the Terms and Conditions of Thai ... Visa for me to put links to my websites.

Once I meet everyone in person and anyone that is interested in my websites I will share that

information.

My main focus is on Travel and Vacations, Website Design (Local Markets all over the World based on KEYWORDS...

think Wedding Sites, Travel Sites, Real Estate Sites) and Website Hosting.

Since I earn a living on-line I classify myself as a Professional Internet Marketer that's always looking to IMPROVE and TEST

what I'm doing.

we will see :) hope everyone have fun

-------------------------------------

Vacationman how about a few link to the website you have .

you too DK .

would be nice to show us some of your website be it ONline or using your mailing list .

would be fun to see and know.

the idea is still very confusing .

and

making money online take many many form .

i am not sure which form of money making you are talking about .

internet marketing is such a wide words .. is like you saying .. those whose like retail business .

is such unclear term ..

how would you consider yourself guru and pro ?

please show us some link of your pro and guru website

you mind if you talk about your product ? -

do people earn money from selling a package or providing a service ?

or do there earn money by making a COPY of your website

i know what type of website you own .

and i also know what type of internet Marketing you do .

i am not against people who earn money online .

but be it online or off line . i would consider it should be REAL to some extent that . i agree that the new golden age of internet give birth to many new ways of doing business.

but ballooning and misleading user and newbie into believing . you is not really a good Start .

some of the website is just Register like few month ago instead of like what you said .

some in May some in Aug . so you clal yourself a guru when your site is like being build using a template just like 3-5 month ago ?

some website claim that you had provide user for years

some site . claim that i just Won a free membership ..worth $1900+++ USD . wow Amazing .

so what i do ENTER my EMAIL to Claim the GREAT Prize ?

any SEO pro or GURU would know that using a Image is the worst type of SEO tactic . but maybe you do not agree cos you as a guru seem to use about of Imaage for your TEXT instead of typing it for SEO and Search bot can read it .

on your website you claim that you started online business in 1987 but the oldest site i found about you is only 2004 . and from some forum . you yourself said that you just build many of the site last years . and what is so cool is that many is already expiry link . and no where in google or yahoo ranking

like i had said , there is maybe way to earn money online , but i strongly believe that we should not earn money by Misleading people

if you do need to learn about online income i will be mor ethen ahppy to share what i know and teach what i know . to anyone who want to learn .

i am still on a learning process.

so if you do not Mind you can PM me your Link and who know i can help you improve them .

if you do need to learn about online income i will be mor ethen ahppy to share what i know and teach what i know . to anyone who want to learn .

i am still on a learning process.

so if you do not Mind you can PM me your Link and who know i can help you improve them .

Thats a great idea TA22

It is best you run your seperate group and teach them what you know, as I dont feel you would fit in with what roger and I have in mind, which is a positive Internet Marketing Group where we all share our knowledge and share ideas freely in a friendly enviroment where everyone is positive and open minded.

So anyone who wishes to join TA22 in his own seperate group please go ahead and PM TA22 and he will organize his own group

get togehter

For the rest we will see you on tuesday as planned

I wish you best TA22 with your planned group

regards

DK

i am really looking forward to meeting on Tue really . and might have a few Pm already to meet there . but of cos . i am open for all kinda new marketing tactic and would love to see what you guys have to teach and share .

i really do not have that much tie to start my group at the moment , but i just might when i find more time .

seem like there is a SUbway Sandwich outlet miss the great food there also .

correct me if i am wrong but make me a believer proof me wrong . i am sure we are all reasonable grown up . see you there on Tue .

Edited by Ta22

Being a newbie I am interested in learning. Can there not be many different sources and ways of doing business. Or is it going to be my way or the highway?:(

forgot to spell check hope no one saw that one.

Edited by jayjay0

Jayjay0 guess we will find out on Tue :)

jayjay0 wanna meet for dinner in advance before 7 pm at the subway sandwich :)

anyone is welcome to join for dinner :) at Subway .

i wonder if there hav ethe great 69b daily special there :)

there do taste good :)

Edited by Ta22

i am really looking forward to meeting on Tue really . and might have a few Pm already to meet there . but of cos . i am open for all kinda new marketing tactic and would love to see what you guys have to teach and share .

i really do not have that much tie to start my group at the moment , but i just might when i find more time .

seem like there is a SUbway Sandwich outlet miss the great food there also .

correct me if i am wrong but make me a believer proof me wrong . i am sure we are all reasonable grown up . see you there on Tue .

It seems that your only intent is to disrupt the group and be negative

You accuse people of disceiving and misleading people, questioning peoples credability without basis and that is before the group has had its first meeting.:blink:

Do you really believe that is someone I wish to invite to something I am spending time and expense putting together ? well it is not my friend

The only negative posts are yours my friend and I dont see any reason for it

I am a very positive person that never judges someone until it is clear what there intent is, and you have shown yours and it seems your intent is to discredit and insult people you do not know

I personally am offended by your negative attitude and insinuations and the general negative direction you have led this thread and I do not wish you to infect the group with your negativity and therefore have to say you are not welcome to attend on tuesday, and feel it best that you organize your own group where you can teach them and ensure that they are safe from all the predators out there.

I really have spent enough negative energry with you and at this point I bow out ,and will re focus on positive people that are interested in sharing what they know with the group.

Again I wish you every success in your ongoing IM business TA22

regards

DK

P.S I took the liberty of removing you from the list

so now you are so worry that , i am there to expose you or you just can;t proof me wrong . :)

proof me wrong .

i would be happy to help you get mor euser if your intention us Pure and i relaly hope to help people who is newbie and is really sad to see one get misleaded . especially when some claim to be pro but is trying to hard to open up for comment .

if you guys are so True and so positive like you said .

we will find out on Tue :

or you just too worry that you get expose

Being a newbie I am interested in learning. Can there not be many different sources and ways of doing business. Or is it going to be my way or the highway?:(

JayJay

There are thousands of ways and all can be discussed but sorry, as you can see TA22 is negative and disrupting what is supposed to be an open friendly get togehter of like minded people to share many ways of marketing online.

I am however taking a stand with TA22 simply because of his negativity and accusations.

Try to stay positive and I am sure after the meeting you will see that we are the good guys :D

regards

DK

Hey Gaz,

thanks for the report. Seems really interesting :-)

If I have some spare money I'll try your method with low-price items I think. Would you be ready to answer possible questions if any should arise?

Haven't heard anyone talk about that method of making money yet, so I'm rather curious ;)

Oh and good move with your last post.

Sebastian (with his amazing new haircut!)

so now you are so worry that , i am there to expose you or you just can;t proof me wrong . :)

proof me wrong .

i would be happy to help you get mor euser if your intention us Pure and i relaly hope to help people who is newbie and is really sad to see one get misleaded . especially when some claim to be pro but is trying to hard to open up for comment .

LOL

There you go again insulting and accusing me of being dishonest and out to mislead people and that I have to prove TO YOU something different :blink: and that I might be scared you will expose me :D (listen to yourself.)

Sorry Max I want nothing more to do with you, please arrange your own Marketing group.

regards

DK

Dk . we met before and i wanna say that if you had put your attention on your Dive which you hardly update in the 10 + years and also your knowledge of spider . can alreayd make you good income online .

why are you going into this MLM style marketing which i had seen many people Lose friends and without success for many years .

there is really a niche market for spider lover already , and if yo had dedicate your time on a better build website with REAL SEO . you would had easily made at least a few hundred who know thousand . i believe you are a person who love diving . and is one knowledge that can be put to very good use .

alot of new diver out there is looking for diving info . and you are sure one person who can write very well and think fast .

. i don;t se eyou as a Foe or a bad person . non do i want to judge you . even when you pretent to me that you know alot about jewelry when you do not know even the price of silver when i ask you 3 time . your body languages give you away that you are un easy when i ask you some of the question . but i might be all wrong and you are really some guru and pro . and i would for sure hope to learn from you .

like i said i like your spirit and fast action . maybe you can call me or pm me or email me and we can have a serious talk on how to make money .

in the world of business there is no forever foe just friends that you do not understand or not know yet .

DK you seem to be like a smart person . so let not waste time like you said negative energy.

what kinda diamond do you sell ? i am looking for a 1 carat VS1 maybe F color . give me a quote if you do have one . and let compare .

wnana work on a dive site that teaches all the info people need to know about diving . i would be happy to help you .

wanna start a spider page which provide spider info ? i am sure you can get good traffic from it .

i do know good supply of snake and spider in thailand . and if you can do it in multi languages you get a huge traffic that can round you up good profit from google adsense . but of cos you better not have any MLM or IM style website link to you cos your Account would be Ban .

google is very Strict with Spam sites . and some of the IM style ranking site . cos the new Ranking system had change and exclude many of the so called top site which use long words which user almost never use to search anything .

maybe you should join me and my wife for dinner again .

Hey Gaz,

thanks for the report. Seems really interesting :-)

If I have some spare money I'll try your method with low-price items I think. Would you be ready to answer possible questions if any should arise?

Haven't heard anyone talk about that method of making money yet, so I'm rather curious ;)

Oh and good move with your last post.

Sebastian (with his amazing new haircut!)

Hey Bashy

Glad you found it interesting please feel free to email me personaly with any questions you have I will be happy to answer them for you

regards

Hey Diamond King please check your e-mail.

Thanks,

proof me wrong .

LOL

There you go again insulting and accusing me of being dishonest and out to mislead people and that I have to prove TO YOU something different :blink: and that I might be scared you will expose me :D (listen to yourself.)

Sorry Max I want nothing more to do with you, please arrange your own Marketing group.

regards

DK

very interesting thread so far.

I thought that you would need a work visa in order to do internet marketing whilst in Thailand. While the semantics of "work" and "location" can be argued endlessly for quite a few people there would be engaging in an activity inconsistent with their visa (retiree, spouse etc). What you or I argue is immaterial...its what Immigration and the BIB conclude that is the determinent. A business visa (which I have held in the past) is a different case altogether.

It would be hard to "work" under the wire in Thailand (if you were extravagantly successful)..if the authorities however unlikely did not pick up on it, a disgruntled ex, jealous friend, or dare I say someone in an internet marketing group would be quite happy to drop a dime on someone successful...even moderately so.

I do run an internet marketing company ( with offshore 2$ company name registration) on the side here for interest and supplement but there is a point where I do not want it to grow and/or become overtly noticeable locally (such as joining a group, email list, significant number of remittances direct to a Thai bank (or God forbid payments from a Thai bank account purchaser direct to my account), or attend a public meeting with other farangs) as I do have concerns for the possible consequences.

How is this "work" different from running a bar which is widely accepted as a back seat operation, are we not running the risk of Thaivisa publicly promoting and encouraging illegal work?

How "legal" is this as far as you are concerned?

How is this "work" different from running a bar which is widely accepted as a back seat operation, are we not running the risk of Thaivisa publicly promoting and encouraging illegal work?

As no one here has stated which visa type he or she has, as far as I remember, this should be no problem.

It would be different if someone said "I have a tourist visa (however that may officially be called) and still do my main business here, haha."

But as this hasn't happened and only the general idea of making money online and meeting to exchange knowledge and experience about that is discussed, I don't see any problems.

Yes, there are people who mention that they make money from the internet whilst staying in Thailand, but none said that they were doing this without the proper visa, so I see absolutely no potential problems for Thai Visa.

Correct me if I should be wrong :-)

Sebastian

As no one here has stated which visa type he or she has, as far as I remember, this should be no problem.

It would be different if someone said "I have a tourist visa (however that may officially be called) and still do my main business here, haha."

But as this hasn't happened and only the general idea of making money online and meeting to exchange knowledge and experience about that is discussed, I don't see any problems.

Yes, there are people who mention that they make money from the internet whilst staying in Thailand, but none said that they were doing this without the proper visa, so I see absolutely no potential problems for Thai Visa.

Sebastian

I am not talking about a tourist Visa. I doubt that all of the long ter Thaivisa members are on Tourist Visas, Anyone here long term on a non immigrant for example is meant to engage in activities consistent with their visa (ie spouse, study etc) and not "work".

I remain concerned about a meeting promoting (and registering myself) an activity inconsistent with my visa. From what I see this meeting (which I am interested in) will go beyond the exchange of info and experience, but even if it exchanges just that we could be exchanging info or current experience that we may not be legally allowed to inform.

I just want to know on what visa do you have to be on where it is acceptable/permissable from the Thai authorities to establish or promote, or market products or services over the internet which is where the meeting I gather starts and is the hopeful end result for those attending.

From your resonse we are innocent by ommission...the legality of what is being proposed and potentialy acted upon has still not been resolved. Thats not the way i work in business...or the way of the people I work with.

While trying to be respectful your response as a member of only a few days with three posts, all on this thread, does not assure me. I would like facts...what specicifc visas is this ok to proceed on.

Sebastian

Agreed. Thai Visa has provided a forum which, in this case, has enabled the publishing of a thread suggesting that a group of like minded individuals gather for a meeting to discus internet marketing. This is not against the law and therefore imposes no liability to Thai Visa.

JayJay

There are thousands of ways and all can be discussed but sorry, as you can see TA22 is negative and disrupting what is supposed to be an open friendly get togehter of like minded people to share many ways of marketing online.

I am however taking a stand with TA22 simply because of his negativity and accusations.

Try to stay positive and I am sure after the meeting you will see that we are the good guys :D

regards

DK

I may be a newbie but I do know other things. To my way of thinking taz is suggesting that there can be ulterior motives.

That was being honest. He does not say there is just that there can be. I appreciate his concern.

I also get real suspicious when every thing is put forth in a sure fire can't fail format.

I get real uneasy when some one sets them self in a position where they can say who can come and who can not come.

It would be best for a group meeting to decide things like that.

Now that I have that out of my system I will see you Tuesday night and I feel reasonably sure all will go well. If there is some differences in opinion that can be beneficial to some. As you say there are thousands of ways to do it so it is only natural that opinions will vary.

As for taz I don't think he was speaking to newbies only. Maybe all should listen. To Be fore warned is to be fore armed. And if there is a few pro's there I am sure we will hear a little of the traps also. :)

Ok one last time I dont have to do this but I will correct you on a few of your points

Dk . we met before and i wanna say that if you had put your attention on your Dive which you hardly update in the 10 + years and also your knowledge of spider . can alreayd make you good income online .

:DYes I did actually focus on my diving but ONLY for 16 years, where I built up a business with 3 dive shops a Hotel right on the beach in the Caribbean that I sold for well over $1 Million Dollars 5 years ago and then moved to Thailand so Im not really focusing on diving at the moment but thanks for the advice.

You may of noticed however my site DOMINATES the search terms for its keywords and even without my interest is still one of the best ranked dive business sites for its country. (but of course I dont really know anything :D

why are you going into this MLM style marketing which i had seen many people Lose friends and without success for many years

I have no idea what you are talking about .as I am not involved with any MLM whatsoever

there is really a niche market for spider lover already , and if yo had dedicate your time on a better build website with REAL SEO . you would had easily made at least a few hundred who know thousand . i believe you are a person who love diving . and is one knowledge that can be put to very good use .

Again your about 21 years late with your advice for the divng as I am aout already for 5 years although Mysite still gives me a nice yearly income from commsions but your right on one thing I do need to update it for 2011 thanks for the reminder.

As for the spider website you are reffering to, that was just a practice site that I built when I was learning to build websites but the Book I wrote about the same subject I am currently having it put on Amazon books and having it published

alot of new diver out there is looking for diving info . and you are sure one person who can write very well and think fast .

Well thank you for that one compliment and yes I get diving leads every day and forward them to my friends who pay me a nice commission each time people book a diving vacation

.i don;t se eyou as a Foe or a bad person . non do i want to judge you . even when you pretent to me that you know alot about jewelry when you do not know even the price of silver when i ask you 3 time . your body languages give you away that you are un easy when i ask you some of the question . but i might be all wrong and you are really some guru and pro . and i would for sure hope to learn from you .

LOL your very sarcastic in your demeanor in almost everything you say and I am very confident in everything that I do, I never said I was a guru or anyhing like that those are your words

like i said i like your spirit and fast action . maybe you can call me or pm me or email me and we can have a serious talk on how to make money .

I'll pass thanks

DK you seem to be like a smart person . so let not waste time like you said negative energy.

Your exactly right you may post the next post to have the last word I will no longer respond :D no matter what you say or what bait you put out :D

what kinda diamond do you sell ? i am looking for a 1 carat VS1 maybe F color . give me a quote if you do have one . and let compare .

Im sure you cannot afford a diamond of that quality (P.S you forgot to metion the cut ) a little search on my post on TV just might show your wrong yet again where this subject is concerned :D

wnana work on a dive site that teaches all the info people need to know about diving . i would be happy to help you .

:cheesy: Sorry but i have to laught at this one as I have been a Proffesional Diving Instructor for 25 years have taught thousands of divers to dive and certified them

and that was my business and I am sure you can teach me absolutely nothing on this subject

wanna start a spider page which provide spider info ? i am sure you can get good traffic from it .

I already have a Spider site, I thought you had seen it, I also wrote book on it also

i do know good supply of snake and spider in thailand . and if you can do it in multi languages you get a huge traffic that can round you up good profit from google adsense . but of cos you better not have any MLM or IM style website link to you cos your Account would be Ban .

Hmmm good job I dont have MLM them

google is very Strict with Spam sites . and some of the IM style ranking site . cos the new Ranking system had change and exclude many of the so called top site which use long words which user almost never use to search anything .

So your an SEO expert as well

maybe you should join me and my wife for dinner again .

No thank you I will pass and I really have no more time for this ridiculous back and forth and the buck stops here feel free to have the last word.

DK

Hey JayJay

I may be a newbie but I do know other things. To my way of thinking taz is suggesting that there can be ulterior motives.

That was being honest. He does not say there is just that there can be. I appreciate his concern.

I agree with you to a point JayJay however if you re read the thread he accuses both myself and Roger of more than that, of course yuo have to keep your guard up but there is a way of putting that froward without throwing around baseless accusations.

I also get real suspicious when every thing is put forth in a sure fire can't fail format.

Not sure where you have picked that up from Jayjay, please point out where in the thread anyone has said Sure fire cant fail ???

I get real uneasy when some one sets them self in a position where they can say who can come and who can not come.

Well I understand that also and its a good point, I put this together with vacationman as a way of meeting like minded individuals however it has turned out to be a negative thing which I really dont have time for so I feel the best thing in my interest is for me to bow out at this point and focus my energys on positive things rather than being dragged into something which was supposed to be positive and freely giving of my time energy and resources.

I am happy to direct and help anyone that contacts me via PM or email but at this point will bow out of this meeting and allow TA22 to take over and organize this and share his expert skills with everyone

regards

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

Hey JayJay

I agree with you to a point JayJay however if you re read the thread he accuses both myself and Roger of more than that, of course yuo have to keep your guard up but there is a way of putting that froward without throwing around baseless accusations.

Not sure where you have picked that up from Jayjay, please point out where in the thread anyone has said Sure fire cant fail ???

Well I understand that also and its a good point, I put this together with vacationman as a way of meeting like minded individuals however it has turned out to be a negative thing which I really dont have time for so I feel the best thing in my interest is for me to bow out at this point and focus my energys on positive things rather than being dragged into something which was supposed to be positive and freely giving of my time energy and resources.

I am happy to direct and help anyone that contacts me via PM or email but at this point will bow out of this meeting and allow TA22 to take over and organize this and share his expert skills with everyone

regards

DK

I for one am sorry to see you go. And I haven't even met you yet.

By the way I said format. It was leading me to believe that.

I agree with you to a point JayJay however if you re read the thread he accuses both myself and I am happy to direct and help anyone that contacts me via PM or email but at this point will bow out of this meeting and allow TA22 to take over and organize this and share his expert skills with everyone

DK

[/b][/i]

So for the benefit of our members are you saying that the meeting is now cancelled DK ?