Acai Berry Diet

slinky1876

I have heard a few things about this diet and I feel that at this time of year there is always a few extra pounds to shift, so any extra help would be useful . Does any one know any thing about this diet and can the tablets be brought in Chiang Mai.

Don't lie to yourself if you want to really go on DIET .

don't , the idea itself only make you more FAT !! that the FACT .

get your ASSes Out of your House and start some light workout .

does not have ot be a 3-5km JOG or some serious work out, it can be 1-2 hour of Shopping . a 1 hour bicycle ride . or just simply walking up stair if you staying in a condo .

the biggest problem with DIET product is there selling you the comfort of getting slim without doing anything .

When you make up your mind about some minor workot . you also have to watch your INTAKE .

. try to cacuate how much food you need. and cut down on those . with a combine effort of workout and food control , you should be have weight dropping , in about 3-6 month .

if you feel it too slow .

liposuction , would be an option for you .

and if all that FAIL.

i have a GREAT secret for you .

JUST BE FAT but be HAPPY

i follow a very STRICT DIET EVERYDAY for about 21 HOUR .

when Ever i am Hungry i will stop for a while .

whahahahahahahahhahahhahahha

. good luck

you might want to try this local herb which is apparently good for weight/fat loss and injury healing.

It's grown and sold in Thailand.

The Thai name is "Pet Sang Kart" and is the plant Cissus Quadrangularis

Looks like this when sold locally. Should be in the 100 to 200 baht range for 100 capsules.

Pet Sang Kart capsules

I haven't experimented with it but I have read about its ability for weight/fat loss and injury repair.

The health food stores and herb shops and maybe some pharmacies would carry it.

I used to live in Brasil and the Acai berry is a very powerful antioxidant and has shown to be a good weight loss supplement

Looking around the beaches in Rio, it certainly didnt hurt anyone :D

Its definitely worth looking into local herbs/ fruits as well

Edited by PlanetX

I have lost 7kilos in the last month.

I finally discovered the secret. Throw out all diet's and do my own. For instance I know that potatoes are not that helpful so I am switching over to Brown Rice. I am not doing it all at once. I still like my French Fries. I just try to go to fewer places where they are available. More veggie's some times. A whole lot less chocolate now. I allow my self to eat some of the no no's about once a week. I try to not eat for 6 hours before I go to sleep.

If I was unable to hold to those things less a few craving satisfactions I would make it easier. the thing is I have taken on easily doable things with the idea of doing more as I become comfortable with them.

And I do not beat myself up if I have a slight set back. It was just one meal not ten witch it was when I tried to do it all right now. Actually it wasn't ten but my mind made it out to be.

And perhaps the hardest thing is to tell myself if I have lost one kilo. in a two weeks that is good. It will work out to 26 kilo. in a year. It used to be what's the use

If you can talk with some one else about it that will help.

As others have pointed out, you need to change your existing diet and exercise to lose weight the right way. You can however buy acai in Thailand . We import Acai extract from a reputable company called TrueNature and they come in a bottle size of 1000mg, 250 softgels for 1499B. This will give you 125 serving (2 capsules daily)

Here is the link:

http://www.phukethealthshop.com/#ecwid:mode=product&product=1461905

My belief, anything that is advertised as a quick fix is unlikely to give you a result.

These things MIGHT work if your diet and excercise is good to perfect. But rarely if ever will they overcome bad eating habits and lack of excercise.

Don't waste your money, looking for a 'fad'.

You guys assume everyone is healthy enough for the walking and bicycling. There are those of us who can not. I for one have had both hips replaced with complications and I can not walk too much, run or bicycle so I am interested in these natural weight loss products.

You guys assume everyone is healthy enough for the walking and bicycling. There are those of us who can not. I for one have had both hips replaced with complications and I can not walk too much, run or bicycle so I am interested in these natural weight loss products.

Fair enough. Weight loss is more about diet then it is excercise anyway. As I said, you will not simply drop the weight by using some 'supplement'. They are called supplements for a reason.

I would start looking at your diet, drinking habits etc first. See where your getting the high calories and cut back. Your inability to excercise will just make the need to watch what you eat greater and mean you can't consume as much everday.

It is simple maths eat more than your body requires, you will put on weight. Eat less you will loose it.

I have lost 7kilos in the last month.

Well done Mr. Jay, that's great news :)

Regarding the thread about the 'Acai Berry Diet', i think a few folks have already touched on the not so magic or mystical solution to weight loss. It is now, as it has always been, that of eat less and move more. So far as i know, there are no armchair diets yet, but even if there were, would an able bodied person really want one? Cut off my legs and feed me by robotic arm why don't you!!! ;)

That's not to say that there aren't some great ways to consume certain foods, herbs, and the like, for assisting with weight loss, but it's the concept of a 'diet' itself that is so toxic. People tend to GO ON diets, and usually when we go on something, there comes a point where we COME OFF it too. Hmm! Guess what happens after that!!!

So it's all about lifestyle change, as Jay above is embarking on in his own way and in his own time. No one goes ON and comes OFF a lifestyle that makes them look good and feel great. Yet folks are usually happy to come off a calorie counting diet, or other eating fad, once the target weight has been achieved! It's never too long after that when we get realise that pot bellies are not unique to pigs! :whistling:

As for supplements and the like, aren't they referred to in the medical profession as expensive p*ss? I think i read somewhere on the BBC health pages that over 90% of all supplements pass through the body without effect, mainly because the body doesn't know how to metabolise these various powders and pills. It's much better to get into eating a well balanced diet that's packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals, from natural foods and beverages.

Oh, and while I'm tapping away, it might be as well to mention that only 55-60% of weight loss comes from food, leaving the remaining 40%+ to exercise. You just can't do one without the other if you're serious about weight loss. Believe me, I know. There was a time when I 'used to' resemble a potato man'

Btw, if anyone is looking for a little movement and camaraderie along the way, don't forget that the CM Hikers club usually meet up weekly for nice treks in them there mountains.

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

• 1 year later...