Etodolac

BarnicaleBob

When I arrived in Thailand a little over a year ago I brought about 14 months worth of my arthritis medication with me. Well it is about to run out so I went to Lanna Hospital and asked the orthopedic doctor to examine me and write me a prescription for a refill. He was very happy to do so but when I showed him what I have been taking he said he has never seen it before in Thailand. He contacted the pharmacy and asked them to research it and was told it is not a drug they have in Chiang Mai. Because of my unique medical circumstance, there is no other drug in Thailand that will work for me. So my question is, does anyone know a pharmacy that might carry Etodolac also known under the brand name Lodine? I know that some of you may want to suggest other drugs but I have been on Etodolac for over nine years with no side effects or organ damage. All other drugs that could be used are for short term use only. I already tried to get etodolac from my doctor in America but he will not renew my prescription without seeing me in person because it is required by law and the VA.

Thanks anyway JayjayO, after a lot of searching around I found a pharmacy on Kaeo Nawarat Rd across from a Shell gas station about a 100 meters east of the Dara Wittayalai School. They did not have the 300 mg but they did carry the 200 mg tabs, 700 baht for 100 capsules, no script needed.