Good Beef Steak House Restaurant In Town

TITI1971

For celebrate end of their stay in Chiang Mai, some friends want to enjoy a real good piece of beef steack in a restaurant in town. Which place and where to go ? not necessary the cheaper one just a garanteed good adress to go... my last stay 2 years ago I went to a geman beer garden up Loy Kro but now is closed...

The Duke's is a very safe bet. Not high cuisine, but decent food and large portions. Search on this forum, or google for location and other details.

I agree with WTK. The Dukes is the best steak house that Chiang Mai has. Others may say but none come close. Make sure you go to their location on the river.

I would recommend Le Crystal's Steak House in JJ's Market. Going north on the road from the northeast corner of the moat, it is the last building on the right before turning into the Lotus at the Super Highway. Beside good food, the service is excellent, table settings correct (and changed immediately to match your order), cloth table cloth and napkins. And there is very pleasant live music.

The have local (aged) and imported beef to chose from. While not steak, my favorite order is the local lamb rib dish.

They also have Thai food.

Kantary Hills on Nimmanheiman Soi 12 has a great steak, good atmosphere and live music.

I second Kantari Hills. They used to have a great special on Friday nights, not sure if they still do.

Edited by prism