How Hot Is It?

Neeranam

Somebodies Sense of humour was removed at birth. :D BTW, nice and cool in CM right now. :D ...probably due to precipitation last night.Amazing how it can rain in CM and Issan at the same time.How do they do it? :o

Edited by chuchok

Somebodies Sense of humour was removed at birth.  :D BTW, nice and  cool in CM right now. :D ...probably due to precipitation last night.Amazing how it can rain in CM and Issan at the same time.How do they do it? :o

:D

Yeah, Chiang Mai cool, so uncannily cool in fact that it can almost be likened to somewhere where the weather isn't so hot. :D:D

Somebodies Sense of humour was removed at birth.  :D BTW, nice and  cool in CM right now. :D ...probably due to precipitation last night.Amazing how it can rain in CM and Issan at the same time.How do they do it? :o

:D

Yeah, Chiang Mai cool, so uncannily cool in fact that it can almost be likened to somewhere where the weather isn't so hot. :D:D

Hot Weather ? It's averaged in the high 40's/low 50's almost every single day here since the 1st of June ! :D

The only saving grace is the lack of humidity. It could be worse though, places like Dubai are hotter and more humid.

Maybe you folks in C.M. could send a little rain down to Pattaya ? I hear you have an abundance of it, while Pattaya is down to using recycled sewage water :D

Maybe you folks in C.M. could send a little rain down to Pattaya ? I hear you have an abundance of it, while Pattaya is down to using recycled sewage water  :o

I'm here in BKK and got a few light showers out in the back if they'll do. I did have a couple of thunder storms laying around somewhere but I think someone nicked 'em.

I'm expecting a shipment of torrential downpours any minute now so I'll send one over around Tuesday...oh say...about 4pm? Is that good for you? :D