Insurace

HansBlinkers

Got fixed up with insurace a coulple of months ago, had an Accident last week in Chiang Mai where I went over the handle bars of my motorbike. (some kid jammed on infront of me) Anyway disloced my shoulder, rang the girl I bought the insurace off and everything was taking care off. Just recommending this company/girl, if anyone is looking for a new policy or if you and yours dont have any at all, I'd get sorted out quick, because it's well worth having.

Anyone interested can PM me, and I'll get you in touch.

Edited by HansBlinkers

Yes please post the name for the benefit of all

No problem in doing that as I understand it. What you can't do of course is name and shame a BAD company. But quoting a GOOD experience is OK i believe

Yes please post the name for the benefit of all

No problem in doing that as I understand it. What you can't do of course is name and shame a BAD company. But quoting a GOOD experience is OK i believe

To be honset I only have the number for the girl that sold it to me and takes cares of anything that goes on with it. I don't want to put her number up in public domain. If you are based in Chiang Mai PM me and I give you the contact number

The number you want is probably the Thai Visa insurance girl in Chiang Mai - 086 181 8383 Very good and extremely helpful

Best post to date....

Cheers :)

OK For those who find PM awkward. If you are based in Chiang Mai I highly recommend This Girl to take care of you insurance. Her name is Jeap her contact number 086-4319485