What do farangs think they have that is better tha

BambinA

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang guy

some reasons are

1 farang guy takecare woman better

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

4 farang guy know how to treat woman (sex stuff)

5 farang guy has nice box :D

6 farang guy never cared about girl's past

7 farang does good in bed :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage from Thai guy?

bambi

ps ..if you ask me who i like Farang or TH guy ...i will say I like a good guy even he is farang or thai

but ..for now i think farang guys are cute lol

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang  guy

some  reasons are

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one  time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

5 farang guy has nice box  :D

7 farang does good in bed  :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?

bambi

ps ..if you ask me who i like  Farang or TH  guy ...i  will say I like  a good  guy even  he  is  farang or  thai

Hey Thanks Bambina that's sweet makes me grin real big.

post-17667-1125332737_thumb.jpg

How to love a Thai lady... really any lady that is good.

1. Love with all your heart

2. Try to do good even when you feel bad

3. Dont cheat

4. Smile when angry

Edited by meelousee

ok i confess ..b4 this 3-4 yrs ago , i never been interested in Farang men

but for now, i think its ok ... if i have farang BF , (still insist that ..i prefer nice guy even TH or Farang)...ok fact is i had Farang BFs

but i just realize that Farang guys are cute sometime ..

so... what is your good point that make u win in TH girl's heart??

Bambi :o

Being hung like an Orang Utan has never hindered one's progress.

:D

Actually Tiz, that is the thing my wife likes least about me (ouch), however I do believe initially it was the hope that I could provide a secure future. Now, after X amount of years my wife thinks it is love above anything else.

There you go Bambi, love is a contributing factor sometimes :o:D

Bambina i dont think that i am better than a thai guy.but i know that i do not like or want to have voilence with my thai girlfriend.i also know that my girlfriend tell me that she think most falang only have one women if they love them(which is true for me).

i know of one lady who was friend to me, she came to work in england to escape from a husband who beat her.when her contract finish she go back to village and husband waiting, beat her and kept her prisoner in house and know 4 months later she is pregnant with child she not want.

this i have told to me by mine and her friend.........

but one story,one couple. i think that maybe some thai girl who like falang have some problem like this...

and maybe others just know that we are HOT,HOT,HOT

i am a happyman when in thailand

x :o

oh yah $$$$$ is one thing for some girls scope with but not all

from TH forum said..TH gals love farang guys coz they never cared our past and respect us...(take care us well) .. example ..open the car's door .. let's us sit on chair b4 , open the door for us ..etc

ok...sometime , something is not abig deal for guy , buy you know it can make girl appreciate that

bambi :o

There is the obvious one, so I won't mention it, someone else will.

(EDIT, I see while I've been typing, someone has)

I can't speak in general, but I can say what my Lady says she likes about me.

I like a good drinking session, but it is not a way of life for me. I tend to have one or maybe 2 beers of an evening. I don't drink daytime. Special occasions, I'm partying with the rest of them.

I'm good with money, not stingy, but not too generous ever.

I will discuss things, not dictate. We make most decisions together

She can trust me. I don't lie.

She likes that I can spend time with other women and not have to think about sex

She tells me that I am handsome, but that is Bpahk wahn. I do look in a mirror now and again :o

She is proud that the other villagers like and seem to respect me.

I wouldn't dream of violence toward her.

As for bedtime athletics, we mesh well :D

But this may not be comparing me to Thais, maybe her previous husband who was a right B*stard.

Edited by loong

one of opinion from TH girl , pantip.com

Quesion - pro and con that have farang BF

Well, if he's british - depends on which racial base -

Irish - easy going , friendly , funny and love to drink.

Scottish - friendly - especially if you aren't brit , funny but they have more policy about money and quite proud to be scottish.

English - education base can tell or family base.

Welsh - quite friendly - different - I mean in term of funny.

But over all they are nice and very friendly. Quite easy going or if you find a very strict type of family - they will show more decipline . Brit guy quite generouse with girl. But it's good to offer to pay when you go out with him but don't try to push it's too hard. They love to drink - Beer in general. If you can't don't try ka. : ) I can't drink and everybody here understand. ( remember - when you drunk - you will look absolutely awful and get risk for yrself in everything )

Girl friend and girlfriend are different - Brit guy is quite shy and love to take it slow. If he want to know you as girlfriend .Plz don't be rush. Start with girl friend first and you have to learn and know more about him too. I think although in western culture , it's easy to have a one night relationship but  it's hard to see or find any body move on after that one-night stand.

My hubby told me that. Girlfriend and Birds that they find in the night club are different. You plan ahead to see yr girlfriend and be sincerely and honest to her .On the other way, no plan and need to hide every important information about u - ex phone no. with the one night bird.

English culture, kissing each other cheeks tell that you know that person well as friend, family member or lover.But in Europe, it's just normal greeting of the Europeon people. If you don't get use to showing the physical affection like this. Tell him that it's not our culture way. My hubby loved it whe we were friend and told him ' friends in my country are not  not this close.'

For myself, I don't care much about the other people ( esp- thai people ) when they look at us as a cocasian-asian couple. It's different. Love is a mystery thing . You can't choose who is your soulmate . We haven't do anything wrong.  Good luck ka :o

จากคุณ : MIMI (ja_oh)

I like this thread but think the title may be a tad misleading , I would hate to think that I thought I was Better than a Thai guy , different and maybe more gentle etc but the word Better might come across as a bit smug and superior.

:o

But still hung like a troop of Baboons

:D

Edited by chonabot

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang  guy

some  reasons are

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one  time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

5 farang guy has nice box  :D

7 farang does good in bed  :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?

bambi

ps ..if you ask me who i like  Farang or TH  guy ...i  will say I like  a good  guy even  he  is  farang or  thai

Haha, haha 5555. !!!

I think those are not the real reasons if so they are really naive.

The real reasons, I think, are:

1. it's a new trend. They want something from an unknown culture. Like Japanese likes Americans and vice versa.

2. $$$, bling bling. They want to secure their future.

fanta rood read the forum rules pls

Edited by Boo

more opinion from pantip.com

I had three Thai boy friends before I came to America (one at a time) All my boy friends had at least bachelor’s degree, all of them were very honest and sweet. They treated me like I was a princess but unfortunately I always felt something was missing. Until I came to USA and I met my first farang boy friend and later husband. He actually tells me honestly if I do something wrong (my Thai boy friends hesitate to do that to avoid an angry me) my husband likes to answer me honestly even sometime it might hurt my feeling or make me angry but I have confident in his true opinion (a lot of time my Thai boys friends would answer something sweet but I’m skeptical)

For example, I asked him, will my English ever reach your level?

He said “Maybe not in this life time but you’re getting pretty good though” :o

I kindna like his honest answer (am I crazy?)

Farang has all different kind of personality, everybody different. I got lucky I found the one I really like.

Nevertheless, my husband has been diagnosed for cancer (he is only 30 years old) and he has been worried about my feeling and how I could take it. He told me if he doesn’t make it at least the grandest thing he ever learn in this lifetime is true love. He will love me as long as he is capable of loving.

From  : onion in USA

-
Funny enough i will tell you that I happen to have those qualities and more, more

than you can imagine. You're free to think that I am just boasting or am just one of those chauvinistic types.

My wife and all the girls I know would totally disagree with you.

If you do not believe me you can ask my wife, that is if you are lucky enough to get a chance to meet her in person.

If you want to know about MEN you have to ask a man.

May I be blunt as to say that you must have had bad experiences with some Thai men and the first foreign man you came across who supposedly had those qualities, the qualities of which you were unlucky enough not to find amongst the Thai men you happened to have come across.

No one should ever make this kind of generalisation regardless whether how vast experiences they have. There are good and bad men everywhere in any cultures, religions and nationalities. I am sorry for you that you happened to meet only the bad

ones. The odds must have worked against you.

As a man, I can tell you that there are plenty of non-Thai men who don't actually possess those

kind of qualities mentioned and have not a clue about how to treat ladies properly. You may just imagine that they do possess those qualities but in fact they are not real.

A lot of the men may pretend to be really nice to you in order to achieve their goals.

They would try to do anything to please you to get one thing and one thing only that is to get into your knickers just so that they can SHAFT you (as some of the NICE foreign boys put it), the same way some of the Thai men you have met do. For that to happen I would say that it was down to your own inexperiences in dealing with men. You would be so naive to trust only men who could treat you the way you expect them to be that you've become so blind to see through their real intention.

Early this morning soon after having read your comments, I mentioned this to my wife and she was killing herself laughing and commented the same way I did earlier that nobody could make this kind of generalisation.

I can only conclude that you may be too immature to realise all these.

Final words; Men are not as stupid as you may think, some times they may look and act stupid to make you feel safe and superior but deeper down they are ready to conquer you and pull down your knickers.

You'd better watch out for those men.

Best wishes.

Edited by BambinA

TROLL?! Why are you using such a word that was invented by 15 year old internet freaks. How old are you? 30?

I read everytime someone has some criticism, people just responded with troll. How mature is that. You don't have to agree with my opinion. It's an opinion (based on facts)!

more opinion from pantip.com

i married with my 5- yrs fa -rang boyfriend  who becomes my luvly husband and used to have thai bfs before too.

Thai or Farang or any nations in this world have both bad and good person.

i'm lucky that my hubby is nice guy, comes from a well caring family.But some of the woman here not that lucky as me. And well, Some of the woman in thailand not that lucky too.

my ex thai bfs got everything that everygirls need except future. - come from well-known family , rich,high education, perfect family , look after the girl very well, good social status but they have something wrong in common-They are very selfish and think that woman are just a minor citizen on this earth compare to themselves - I have to remind you that all of them graduated in the US.

If you ask me what's wrong about thai guys that i have known - I think the way that thai society rose them was wrong. They don't know how to be a gentle men or what's the geniun men like.But they know how to fake and look alike a good type of man very well.

I remembered that we discussed about thai prostitues problem one day . At the early of 20 , he taught it's normal and it's a woman's false.

I choose to married the Farang one who have nothing , Better than married a thai-hiso man who have everythings becuz of the core of living.

We still not have much money now but we know that we will have it one day. -we will make it together.

Of course, few thai men can't judge the rest , but I just want to tell the others about the point that i see. In the different views.Thank you,

When I asked simple questions on this forums I get sarcasm back.

Probably because it seems you are intent on upsetting the population of the whole world. Upto now, you've called "all foreigners are always angry. They always scream. Always curse and yell. Not motivated to do anything. Lazy ****s. They are disgusting. They make a mess everywhere they go" and then you go on to insult Tha's as well. This is generalisation at it's worst.

Back on Topic

other TH  girl in pantip.com forum

why TH  gal love Farang

1 take care-great

2 romantic

3 sincere

4 help in  home stuff's chores

5 sex :D

Bambi, was that my Wife who wrote that :o:D:D No, couldn't have been, she'd have put Sex at number 1 :D:D

This is a funny topic :D

Many many times I have read on here from farang guys how crap thai men are but I would doubt that a majority of them have even had a proper freindship with one & their opinions are based on what their wives or g/f's have told them.

Now, those women may have had a bad experience with thai men or else they could just be massaging the ego of the farang? I hear a lot of, my wife told me, so it's mostly 2nd hand info & of course, a good husband will listen to his wife, but to base his whole ideas about a race & gender of people on the one expereince of another is quite sad :o Imagine, if I were to say " my friend is married to a thai women who used to be a prossie & she is a big money grabing bitch so therefore all thai women are like that"

Wouldn't be right would it?? So why, do a lot of you need to generalise about thai men int he same way?

The usual rubbish is spouted about drink too much or beating women, where are they seeing these thai guys, bars, tourist areas, out in the sticks with low levels of education & antiquated ideas?? Seen plenty of farang give their thai g/f or ST/LT's a wallop in samui too :D

My husband is polite, doesn't drink to excess, would prefer to stay at home instead of going on a bender or to bars with his mates, helps around the house, is a great in bed & I would trust him with my life. He understands modern women & disliked the needy side of the thai women he dated in the past (his experiences) I prefer him to any other guy I dated (thai/farang) but will tell you this, I had a fair few thai b/f's before him & none were as most of you presume, they were ALL hard working, good in bed, well hung & kind & not one of them would dream of raising their hand to a women :D I can't say that about all my previous farang b/f's but I won't generalise. :D