What do farangs think they have that is better tha

BambinA

I may have missed this in a previous post of yours, but are you a Thai lady?

( Oh I forgot....Here is my Smiley......  :D  )

It's Ok, you can keep your smiley

and you obviously did miss that. I am a Thai woman.

Ouch! No smiley in your post...

:D

...sheesh.... that has all the subtlety of a Yao Ming (Houston Rockets) slam rejection block of a fadeaway shot by Anfernee Hardaway of the New York Knicks.... blasting the ball into the 15th row of Madison Square Garden....

:o

555555555! Siracha!

I'm still reeling!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai men do not see women as equal, they do not want to be equal, they want to control them too much.

A woman has her place, but it is lower than a man.

funny, but i totally disagree. i definitely wear the pants in my relationship with a thai man. maybe it's different with thai ladies.

Thai men do not see women as equal, they do not want to be equal, they want to control them too much.

Maybe I am weird but I always expect to be treated equally in a relationship & I always am. :D I'm sure if I did everything my husband wanted & bowed to his every word then he wouldn't complain about it but I don't so he deals with it. :D

I don't presume to know alot about the way women in thailand are raised but I see a lot of frustration in women (in LOS & the world in general) & truely beleive that untill a women demands to be treated equally then it will never be the idea of a lot of men to do so. :o

funny, but i totally disagree. i definitely wear the pants in my relationship with a thai man. maybe it's different with thai ladies.

Mostly a Thai man THINKS that he wears the pants in a relationship, reality often begs to differ :o

...sheesh.... that has all the subtlety of a Yao Ming (Houston Rockets) slam rejection block of a fadeaway shot by Anfernee Hardaway of the New York Knicks.... blasting the ball into the 15th row of Madison Square Garden....

well....it sounds good?!!

is it anything like a full blast, first-time legover swing from Frank Lampard 100 metres out from goal?

No.

The Thai saying that a man is the front legs of an elephant and the woman the hind ones comes to mind.

It can be thought of in different ways - the woman will follow the man and support him at all times, or the woman pushes the man to go wherever she wants, she has the real strength :o .

Edited by Neeranam

The Thai saying that a man is the front legs of an elephant and the woman the hind ones comes to mind.

It can be thought of in different ways - the woman will follow the man and support him at all times, or the woman pushes the man to go wherever she wants.

for me , i prefer 55 male lead , me =45

Thai ladies think they are ugly if they have brown skin.

Farangs think Thai ladies are beautiful because they have brown skin.

Thai ladies think Farangs are beautiful because Farangs have white skin.

You can wake up in the night and there she is propped up on one elbow

looking at you and so you ask her what she is doing and she replies

"I want to see how my baby will look."

Yet some Thai ladies must like some Thai men

else how can there be any Thai people?

It is a mystery.

You can wake up in the night and there she is propped up on one elbow

looking at you and so you ask her what she is doing and she replies

"I want to see how my baby will look."

I don't know about you all, but that would definitely freak me out.... 349.gif

Yet some Thai ladies must like some Thai men

else how can there be any Thai people?

It is a mystery.

Yeah, you would think reading all the comments here on Thaivisa that Thai women are suddenly flocking to Farangs En Mass, but I hear it's quite a different story if you can read Thai and go read what's on Sanook.com... :o:D

It can be thought of in different ways - the woman will follow the man and support him at all times, or the woman pushes the man to go wherever she wants, she has the real strength :D .

NAH.

man is the front legs of elephant, and the woman is the rider!!!!

It can be thought of in different ways - the woman will follow the man and support him at all times, or the woman pushes the man to go wherever she wants, she has the real strength :D .

NAH.

man is the front legs of elephant, and the woman is the rider!!!!

Yikes! Then who's back there using the hind legs??? :o

There is ofcourse diffrencies between thai men and falang men, this is natural due to upbringing and culture.

Which is best, imposible to say, there are rotten apples in both camps as well as shining diamands for the finding.....

So why is a falang considered a prefered partner over a Thai?

Obviously the aspect of financial security comes into play, as well as the fact that quite a few falang men can more easily overlook the past (previously married, children from before, etc.), but mostly is just because of the dream image about falang men/falang life which seems to have worket its way into so many peoples head.

This dream seems to be quite strong, about once every week me and my wife have a thai girl ask eighter for herself and/or for a relative if we can help her find a falang husband.

well....it sounds good?!!

is it anything like a full blast, first-time legover swing from Frank Lampard 100 metres out from goal?

No.

:o:D:D

I guess it's just as well she didn't follow the cryptic nature of the post....

about once every week me and my wife have a thai girl ask eighter for herself and/or for a relative if we can help her find a falang husband.

I hope you don't get yourself involved Toyice, there was a topic on this a couple of months ago on TV. The outcome was, best not get involved :o

Just to throw in my 2 satangs...

Let us not forget that the comparisons being made here are generally between Thai guys who have stayed at home (in the village ?) and falangs who have emigrated.

Most of the falangs now residing in Thailand are either working expats or retired expats, and so not at all typical of the falangs from their own country - probably - on average - more educated, more worldly, more culturally sensitive, more adventurous, than a random sample who stayed at home.

The converse is true when considering the average Thai male who stayed in his village (which is not at all a criticism of those who do - ######, I am on thin ice here...)

If we compared a Thai male expat working in a London bank with an unemployed English male in a disadvantaged former mining community (not picking on these guys either, just trying to conjure up pictures and examples) perhaps the generalisations made here would be different.

I don't mean to criticise any group here, so please do not read this the wrong way - just making the point that a lot of these comparisons in this thread are between apples and oranges (or apples and farangs - no never mind :o ).

I don't mean to criticise any group here, so please do not read this the wrong way - just making the point that a lot of these comparisons in this thread are between apples and oranges (or apples and farangs - no never mind  ).

A very good 2 satangs worth.

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang  guy

some  reasons are

1 farang guy takecare woman better

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one  time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

4 farang guy know how to treat woman (sex stuff)

5 farang guy has nice box  :D

6 farang guy never cared about girl's past

7 farang does good in bed  :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?

bambi

ps ..if you ask me who i like  Farang or TH  guy ...i  will say I like  a good  guy even  he  is  farang or  thai

but ..for now i think farang guys are cute lol

I don't Bambi, my wife doesn't like Farnags.

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang  guy

some  reasons are

1 farang guy takecare woman better

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one  time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

4 farang guy know how to treat woman (sex stuff)

5 farang guy has nice box  :D

6 farang guy never cared about girl's past

7 farang does good in bed  :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?

bambi

ps ..if you ask me who i like  Farang or TH  guy ...i  will say I like  a good  guy even  he  is  farang or  thai

but ..for now i think farang guys are cute lol

I think you've covered it all Bambina .....

but seriously ... not being a Thai man, I can't really say how we compare ... but having been told by many Thai girls horror stories of physical abuse, irresponsibility, bad manners etc etc, I tend to think (generally) that a western guy is more likely to treat any wman as an equal.

Hi Bambi,

Let me reverse the question a bit.

Somewhere in your post you state that for now you think a foreigner

(farang) is cute.

What is it that makes you think that? (just like to know)

KR

Alex

well honestly .. if flash back, 3-4 yrs ago , i was not interested in Farang ..and i did not think to have Farang BF .. that time i thought it has many factors that made me think if i had a farang BF , i might have a prob about language, culture ,traditional ..and as you know TH girls like to be upset coz they want guy to make up their mind(even they do right or wrong) - งอน (Ngon) .. (yes farang guys never understood that act ..lol :D )

anyhow.. after that (dont know when) , i just think .. Farang's interesting ..sometime when we know people who has different language ,culture ,traditional ..etc is sort of passion ..

and as you know .. people like things are diffent that they have .. all reasons make methinks farang is cute (white likes tan ,short likes tall..etc)

but , i still insist that TH guys are cute too ..and both of Farang 'n Thai will be good or bad , it just depends on person's background , socitiety,past ,education ,experience ..etc

Bambi :o

Hey Bambi, I don't think I fully understand Ngon, could you explain it more please? It's the act of making up your mind without too much hesitation and being sure of your decisions, which makes a girl feel like you are a man capable of taking care of her? I can't quite put it right into words. Is it the other half of 'sa-ngon' which is sort of like 'calmness' or the opposite of 'sanuk'?

Thanks

Hey Bambi, I don't think I fully understand Ngon, could you explain it more please? It's the act of making up your mind without too much hesitation and being sure of your decisions, which makes a girl feel like you are a man capable of taking care of her? I can't quite put it right into words. Is it the other half of 'sa-ngon' which is sort of like 'calmness' or the opposite of 'sanuk'?

Thanks

I thought calm, peacefulness is Sa-ngop

งอน ngawn is petulant, peeved, throwing dummy out of pram etc

Edited by loong

Thanks

Hi,

NGAWN งอน - v. to sulk.

Ouch! No smiley in your post...

sorry about that, it was a bad day for me!!

here is a smiley for you now :D:D:D:D

555555555! Siracha!

I'm still reeling!