What do farangs think they have that is better tha

BambinA

why TH  gal love Farang

1 take care-great

2 romantic

3 sincere

4 help in  home stuff's chores

5 sex :D

Bambi, was that my Wife who wrote that  :o  :D  :D  No, couldn't have been, she'd have put Sex at number 1  :D  :D

well i have no idea that all farangs have bigger box than TH , i met many farangs have smaller box.. :D

farang 's sex is better?...emmmmm maybe

but IMHO , sex is not the most important thing in our life..don't u think so?

Bambi

Edited by BambinA

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a funny topic :D

/snap

my dearest Boo , i m really happy that u have the best TH hubby

but my point , i just curious what's farang think about why they re better than TH guys

i know its not true (depend on guy's charcater), but after read many threads in TH forum why Th gals like Farang men , so i wanna know from farang's side

never wanted to offense anybody indeed

Regards

Bambi (love Boo) :o

Edited by BambinA

bambina, I wasn't offended by the topic or even the replies, just wanted to express my opinion on what I have seen of the attitude of a lot of farang guys on this board towards thai men. I could go on those others boards & tell some real horror stories about farang men that would open the eyes of the thai girls on there, but I wouldn't want to spoil their fantasy & just hope they don't get too disapointed with the reality, as no one is perfect & only you can know what it is about someone that attracts & keeps you there. So to me the generalisation is fine if a little tragic if they (farang guys) beleive it.

And I love you too :o

I would hate to say or think I was better than anyone, never mind Thai men.

I hate to be cynical but I think a lot is based on finance and future security which is always present in any relationship, to a certain extent I would say.

I don't know what attracts Thai woman to farang men, although I do know what attracts me (farang man) to some Thai women ...

1. Interest - Obviously Farang and Thai people are from completely contrasting backgrounds, so for me, hearing of anothers childhood, their upbringing and just general lifestyle is a fascinating thing. It is a wonderful thing to be genuinely interested in your partner, her life and just being enthralled by what she has to say.

2. Being sort of a hopeless romantic I guess I want to meet a woman I can whisk away and fulfil her wildest fantasies and give her anything and everything she has ever desired, and of course live happily ever after.

3 Thai woman are so generous and kind hearted, infact Thai people in general, well the ones I've met anyway.

I could go on... but for your sanity I won't :o

Perhaps the Thai ladies out there could tell us what attracts them (if anything) to farang men.

an obvious good point having farang partner for me is....................

i can use my feet caressing my farang partner's face/head without feeling any rude or whatever (as long as no stinks, of course :D )

if it happened with the thai's, for sure, i would have no more legs as part of my body!

:o

but that doesn't mean who are better than who baby :D

I would just like to say how impressed I am with the response or rather lack of it to fanta rood's posts.

We are beginning to realise that some posts are just not worth the effort of replying to :D

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang  guy

some  reasons are

1 farang guy takecare woman better

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one  time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

4 farang guy know how to treat woman (sex stuff)

5 farang guy has nice box  :D

6 farang guy never cared about girl's past

7 farang does good in bed  :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?

bambi

ps ..if you ask me who i like  Farang or TH  guy ...i  will say I like  a good  guy even  he  is  farang or  thai

but ..for now i think farang guys are cute lol

Haha, haha 5555. !!!

I think those are not the real reasons if so they are really naive.

The real reasons, I think, are:

1. it's a new trend. They want something from an unknown culture. Like Japanese likes Americans and vice versa.

2. $$$, bling bling. They want to secure their future.

TROLL?! Why are you using such a word that was invented by 15 year old internet freaks. How old are you? 30?

I read everytime someone has some criticism, people just responded with troll. How mature is that. You don't have to agree with my opinion. It's an opinion (based on facts)!

Look at me I'm not motivated at all (not until now when I saw the hard facts). I'm really lazy. I'm jaelous alot and I always get angry easily. I like to only party (again not anymore). I have no respect for certain things at all. When I asked simple questions on this forums I get sarcasm back. 10% of my country is educated, even less people has a master degree. Crime rates in America are really high. Peadophiles in Asia all have one thing in common, they are all westerners (dutch australians, americans). It's so bad that even kids in my country rape other kids in a group. Drugs are out of control.

Edited by Boo

So BambinA, I take it your dad:

1 didn’t take care of you or your mom well

2 cheated on your mom

3 was ugly compared to farang

4 didn’t know how to treat your mom (sex was ok enough to have you)

5 didn’t have a nice box (not that you were checking)

6 cared a lot about your mom’s past

7 didn’t do well in bed (same as #4?)

Not trying to be subversive but your question is really quite pointless. So what if a farang guy thinks he’s better than a thai guy and visa versa? Thinking something doesn’t make it true. If anything your question is perpetuating stereotypical answers and allowing farangs to tout their own horn.

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang guy

some reasons are

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

5 farang guy has nice box :D

7 farang does good in bed :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage from Thai guy? bambi

I don't feel that I am better then Thais in anyway what so ever.

If I have an advantage, well that's better for the Thai's to tell me if I so do.

Evidently the Thai's that choose farangs find an advantage, no matter what it is.

Farangs at the same time flock to Thailand feeling that they do have an advantage, even if undefined..............DJM

If anything your question is perpetuating stereotypical answers and allowing farangs to tout their own horn.

Don't think any of that has been done yet, only things said as a Joke and in Jest. I said i only last for 2 minutes at sex but i was only joking, 1 of the 2 minutes isn't for sex it is used up by getting undressed :o

2 cheated on your mom

Not trying to be subversive but your question is really quite pointless. So what if a farang guy thinks he’s better than a thai guy and visa versa? Thinking something doesn’t make it true. If anything your question is perpetuating stereotypical answers and allowing farangs to tout their own horn.

ok..listen...and read well

i dont mean Th guys are bad , i just want to know farang's side..

many TH guys are good.. ok? (i dont mean my dad is the best)

my point is...after i read TH forum , seem many TH gal like farang guy so i just curious ..that's all

dont get me wrong

Bambi

Boo,

Your comments re Thai men being violent to their women.

I have to say that I live in a village and it is quite common.

Thai/Thai arguments seem to be very volatile and easily slip into physical violence. Mind you, violence comes from the women as well as the men.

Possibly, in Thailand, domestic violence is common knowledge. Whereas in farangland it is usually kept behind closed doors.

BTW I notice you have edited my previous post, but can't see what you have actually changed. Did I do something against the rules?

good topic i think there are different class reasons..

1st) A girl from a poor family cannot really climb the social ladder its the way life is constructed in the LoS, so a nice farang meets nice/cute poor girl and the rest is history... cute girl = happy farang. :o

Why would you want to remain poor when there are farangs who can look after you.....its all economics..please note I am not saying that poor girls are Bg's I'm talking about normal girls who have normal but low paying jobs....

A poor girl will not be welcome in a middle class chinese family.

2nd) Bar girl meets old man. simple arrangement or bar girl meets stupid green newbie who doesn't care she's a bg.

3rd) Educated girls wanting to explore more than their own culture.

4th) Excitement at having a relationship with another race....

5th) Love sort of ties in with 4th place.

If anything your question is perpetuating stereotypical answers and allowing farangs to tout their own horn.

Don't think any of that has been done yet, only things said as a Joke and in Jest. I said i only last for 2 minutes at sex but i was only joking, 1 of the 2 minutes isn't for sex it is used up by getting undressed :D

Wot!

Khun Bojangles

No Shower????????????? :o

i still insist that .. i never cared farang or Th guys are good in bed, never cheat ,nice box..etc

i care guy from his heart and brain

but , why i made this thread??

coz i just want to know farang 's thought after i knew Th thought

could u read all thread again please? try to concentrate what is the point

you are smart as much as as i expect , :D

Bambi :o

Edited by BambinA

mrbojangles

I said i only last for 2 minutes at sex but i was only joking, 1 of the 2 minutes isn't for sex it is used up by getting undressed

What no foreplay, poor mrs bojangles :D:D

50 seconds is plenty of time for that, blimey, how long do you girls need :D and that then leaves me a generous 10 seconds, or 15 if i leave my socks on :o:D

Don't think any of that has been done yet, only things said as a Joke and in Jest. I said i only last for 2 minutes at sex but i was only joking, 1 of the 2 minutes isn't for sex it is used up by getting undressed :D

Wot!

Khun Bojangles

No Shower????????????? :D

:o:D

after read many threads in TH forum ... we have some Questions why TH gal like farang  guy

some  reasons are

2 farang guy doesnt cheat ...1 girl in one  time (really?) :D

3 farang guy is cute

5 farang guy has nice box  :D

7 farang does good in bed  :o

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?  bambi

2 cheated on your mom

ok ..if u read it well u would know its not my opinion, but it was some opionion from TH forum

so u ask me

i bet he takes care my mom well

2 cheated on your mom

i dont think so

no idea... when we fall in love with someone, all are good, even <deleted> it can have good scent

never peeped

never peeped

her past was fine ,

never peeped

anyhow , nex time when u read something i wish u could read it well and realize that what is the point

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

anyhow , nex time  when  u  read something i wish  u could  read it well and  realize that what is the  point

Take no notice of Vit42 Bambi, we who read your question correctly, know what point you are asking. :D

vit42, personally i think you owe bambi an apology for making personal comments about Bambi's mother and father. No need for that mate :o

anyhow , nex time  when  u  read something i wish  u could  read it well and  realize that what is the  point

Take no notice of Vit42 Bambi, we who read your question correctly, know what point you are asking. :D

vit42, personally i think you owe bambi an apology for making personal comments about Bambi's mother and father. No need for that mate :o

On the contrary, I thought I was rather reserved compared to another poster. My point wasn’t to insult bambina or lambaste her or her parents. Note the title of her o.p.: “Do Farangs Think They Are Beter Than Thai Guys?” and the context of her o.p. stating all the reasons why she thinks “TH gal like farang guy”. My point was to say that her title is provocative to say the least and her reason was flawed (as to my pointed questions regarding her parents). If her mom and dad were thai and ok, why would she pose this question or think less of thai guys? I suspect that she like the attention from all the farang guy friends she’s made in this forum and poses this question to entice more attention and affection. And here you’ve proven my point, big, strong, handsome, farang to the rescue as thai guy “abuses” thai girl.

50 seconds is plenty of time for that, blimey, how long do you girls need  :o and that then leaves me a generous 10 seconds, or 15 if i leave my socks on

That reminds me of the joke about the bloke whose wife's toes curl every time they make love. He asks her if this is because he's such a sensuous lover and she says:-

"No, you don't give me enough time to take off my tights."

Scouse.

On the contrary, I thought I was rather reserved compared to another poster. My point wasn’t to insult bambina or lambaste her or her parents.  Note the title of her o.p.: “Do Farangs Think They Are Beter Than Thai Guys?” and the context of her o.p. stating all the reasons why she thinks “TH gal like farang guy”. My point was to say that her title is provocative to say the least and her reason was flawed (as to my pointed questions regarding her parents). If her mom and dad were thai and ok, why would she pose this question or think less of thai guys? I suspect that she like the attention from all the farang guy friends she’s made in this forum and poses this question to entice more attention and affection. And here you’ve proven my point, big, strong, handsome, farang to the rescue as thai guy “abuses” thai girl.

“Do Farangs Think They Are Beter Than Thai Guys?” and the context of her o.p. stating all the reasons why she thinks “TH gal like farang guy”.

not my thought , i read from TH forum ..pantip.com , so i read plenty of TH gals posted..so its my turn to ask farang waht they think ok?

all reasons i posted in this thread i collected from thai Forum that women ment ..not my personal reason ... never against any Th GUY!!!

If her mom and dad were thai and ok, why would she pose this question or think less of thai guys?

im Chinese-Thai and never wanna beat TH guys ..just want to know other side(farang) i had TH bf he was really nice, gentleman, smart ,take care me really great and i loved him

anyhow , obviously you are TH guy , u heard from many TH forum ment about Farang..why you cant stand if farang ment U??? open you mind..ok? no one think TH people are bad ...(yes Im TH, and im proud to be TH even im not pure TH)

I suspect that she like the attention from all the farang guy friends she’s made in this forum and poses this question to entice more attention and affection

ohh really ?? thank for tell me i made a tread for catch farang guy from TV :o

BTW ... look !! i dont mean all TH guys are bad .. i still insist , all are depends on person , many TH guys are suck ,and many farang guys are bloody stuff

i just wanna know .. if i read from TH forum why farang guys are better that Th ..so waht farang guys think , what is the point that make some TH gals think like that .... that's my point

are you TH guy right? :D did i pinch your nipz? lol no no no :D

Edited by BambinA

Bambina, if I misconstrued your o.p. I apologize. I wasn’t out to insult you or your parents but to put to the test whether or not your listed reasons for why thai girls adore farang guys was sound.

It may be true that a farang guy is perceived to provide bigger boxes, bigger wallets, more security, and so forth. However, all else being equal, I think people are first attracted to those that they can identify with in terms of heredity and culture. At least that’s been my experience with most thai girls. Now when does the threshold for trading up to a better life with a farang come into play? I think that depends upon where the thai girl is coming from (poverty, lack of education, lack of choices) and what the thai guys she’s meeting with have to offer.

Bambina, if I misconstrued your o.p. I apologize. I wasn’t out to insult you or your parents but to put to the test whether or not your listed reasons for why thai girls adore farang guys was sound.

/snap

dont worry ... TV is free webboard..we have free to take any opinion (in TV's rule) .. you can think diff. from me, ok? :D

i just dont want you misunderstand that i try to beat TH guy like you :o

i respect people ...even their post is good or bad ...sort of trade opinion.. (i believe that .. when we trade our knowledge or argument , it makes us smarter)

if we all thought in same thing, world 'd be boring ..lol dont u think so?

goodnight

Bambi

Edited by BambinA