100 Policemen To Chase Prostitutes In Bangkok

george

100 policemen to crackdown prostitutes in Bangkok

There are some vicious scary Katoi's out at night. They are beginning to out number the girls. They prowl the Nana to Cowboy walk. Congrigating in certain areas.

They are the only Thai people I know that will walk straight up to you and takes things from your pockets.

Normally one of there friends will grab your nuts first. Robbery anywhere else in the world but I've never heard of a singe prosecution…and the police expect farang to carry passports.

This is the take down, please don’t take offence! :D

If you are drunk, look drunk or are by yourself!

The best looking (with the largest tits Katoi) gets the attention, gets you by the hand offers a feel of the tits. Katoi #2 hits your wallet, very smooth very fast it you notice it, you turn and two more have moved in the other blends in and is gone or if you catch the look, dress and make a move the Katoi runs with the wallet.

If ,,, IF you catch up the four of them have a go at you a no win situation.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I was on my way to the Bus Stop Bar to meet friends and take them to the Indian food place for dinner, 9pm I was not drunk but I did lose my wallet. :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just trying to imagine the scene, but all that comes to mind is scantily clad mingers clumsily being chased by the boys in brown who are constantly tripping over.

All this is played in my head at a slighly speeded up speed with the Benny Hill theme in the background....

Update:

HIV alarm sounded

BANGKOK: -- About 20 per cent of female sex workers hanging around the Sanam Luang area recently tested positive for HIV, the Bangkok health department said yesterday.

Dr Parnrudee Manomaipiboon said 115 women had volunteered to undergo the test during an annual check-up conducted from May 1 to June 15.

Other Sanam Luang regulars with exposure to HIV/Aids – including male sex workers, the homeless and drug addicts – have not yet been tested, said Parnrudee, director of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s Health Centre No 9.

Earlier, Bangkok deputy governor Samart Ratchapolsitte called on men not to patronise sex workers around Sanam Luang, which has been closed off at night since August 25 when the city reinstated a ban on loitering.

--The Nation 2005-09-10

Clampdown will not be relaxed

BANGKOK: -- The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) insists that it will not relax its clampdown on late-night encroachment of Sanam Luang by homeless people, prostitutes and vendors. Deputy Governor Samart Ratchapolasitte said the ban on entering Sanam Luang between 11pm and 5am would be maintained.

People who entered between those times would be fined or arrested. No leniency would be allowed despite pleas from vendors who occupied the outer ring of the ground, he said.

Sanam Luang has long been a cruising ground for prostitutes and a shelter for the homeless, making crime a main concern. Mr Samart said BMA officials will patrol the ground at night. The Phra Nakhon district office, nearby Thammasat University and police stations in the area agreed that the problem should be tackled.

Since Sept 1, 70 people have been arrested. Mr Samart said more than 20% of the prostitutes at Sanam Luang had either HIV or Aids.

--Bangkok Post 2005-09-10