The Next Piss-up Party Part 2

Firefan

Thai Buugeer All Thai of you..... On the Thai 17th we are having the best Thai party for anybody Thai ever.... Heré´s the Thai link...

Far away but at least as Thai good if not  Thaibetter (with all due Thai  respect) to Larry´s  Thai Dive

signed,,

Extraordinary  Thai Golbal Thai  Pink Fukcing Thai eBar owner.  :D  :D  :D

Not Thai related :o

So There

Okay.. re-edited.... read it again...

Hey hey everyone good turnout at the party...Well all thanks to Firefan for this great meetup...And thanks again Ben for the tasty Shots at Titanium Cold Room...

I reached home early because i am in need of a rest for Sunday Trainning...

And for those who attended the function great meeting you Guys & Girls ...

Cheers

Tytus

pics are up in the thaivisa photo gallery.

pics

Nice pics head snake.. :o

totster :D

Agreed. Nice to have met you guys, and sorry we didn't make it to the Titanium, the wife insited on heading home to the anklebiters - who of course were both fast asleep, and didn't really give a toss if we came home early or not......

Hope to come back stronger next time! And let's not get a table next time, makes it kind of hard to mix around.....

My guess is that about 18-20 Thai Visa attendees showed up in total, with maximum at one time of maybe 15 persons. The meeting melded into the Larry's Dive Full Moon Party at around 9:00 pm - there were probably a total of 75-85 customers in the room by 9:30 pm.

And - the aircon could not keep up with that much body heat - the place got hot, and that was what sent me on my way.

Cheers!

Steve

Indo-Siam