The Next Piss-up Party Part 2

Firefan

The other thread got so long that I am starting this new one. :D

Un-official TV pissup:

Larry's Dive Suk. 22. 1900 (or come at 1600 where happy hour start!).

Happy hour normally ends at 2000 but Larry's have agreed to extend til 2100 for us :o . There will also be some welcome beers on Larry's bill for the first 15 people or so.

At 2100 the FULL MOON PARTY at Larry's will start with DJ and stuff - good for us who can't get to the islands!

There will from 1900-2100 be a table for us too - at least for the first arrivers. A Thaivisa sign will be there.

Below you can find all the prices during happy hour (1600-now 2100) and during the full moon party: 2100 and beyond...

The Happy Hour Specials are:

195 Baht Jugs of Heineken

175 Baht Jugs of Tiger Beer

75 Baht Beer Chang (Big) Bottles

70 Baht Tiger Beer Bottles

95 Mixed Drinks (House Brand Liquors)

75 Baht Baskets of French Fries

95 Baht Garlic Bread w/Cheese

After 9PM the DJ will start playing and there will be the "Everything's

100 Baht" Drink Specials that include:

Draught Beers:

Pints of Heineken

Pints of Tiger Beer

Bottled Beers:

Beer Chang (Big Bottles)

Heineken

Tiger Beer

Kloster

VB

Foster's

Mixed Drinks:

Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey, etc.

Shooters:

B-52's, Kamikaze's, Buttery Nipples, etc.

Cheers!

I'll go, any parking there??

Yep. Opposite Larry's, there's parking there.

But you gotta pay the 'unofficial' attendant...mais pen rais.

Rcvd the following from Larry's tonight- Firefan, be sure to give Chris h3ll for not mentioning TV in their monthly email update :o:D

Greetings Larry's Customers, Scuba Diver's, Lovely Ladies, and Dive Bar Enthusiasts,

This Saturday the 17th of September Larry’s is having another fantastic Full Moon Party! You’d have to be a Fool to miss it! Each month Larry’s celebrates the Lunar with a Looney-of-a-good-time. The Party starts at 9 PM and goes, and goes, and goes ‘till we can’t remember.

DJ Marco (Escudo and V-9) will be spinning from 9:30 on!!!

We will be running our “Everything’s-a-hundred-Baht” drink specials and handing out FREE Jello Shooters (made by Chris w/plenty of vodka).

I hope to see you all at Larry’s this Saturday Night if not before. Come early if you must sit or want dinner. As usual, the place will get crowded around 10:30 and the need to move some of the tables and chairs out will arise.

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by baht&sold

We should be fine with space - TV meet at 1900 and also I believe they make extra space (somehow) for the full moon party. If not; we can always move on should the place get too packed later!

Those Changs sounds nice Dan...

Baht&sold; I am happy we are not mentioned - all those groupies would be too much! :D

Cheers!

Yeah, I should be there. Those 75 Baht big Changs sound like a recipe for a headache the following morning though...  :o