What A Performance By The Boys Last Night!

fredtitmus

I think thats a fair point also if i think if i were a nuetral and i lived near london i would definetely go watch arsenal or tottenham because they play good football and have the star players who everyone wants to see and i think leeds could have sold 60,000 for the game just because arsenal were in town after seeing how quick the 34,000 tickets went.By the way arsenal did had the south stand behind the goal which holds 5,500 but had the option of the south east corner aswell which holds 1,500 but they didnt manage to sell the full 5,500.

So 4,000 odd then, fair play to them in my opinion considering they're in 4 Competitions at the minute..

....... something to do with greedy bates charging us 34 quid to get in (same in league 1) .......

Yeah, one of the reasons I drive the 50 miles from Pudsey to Wigan, rather than take a £2 bus ride to Elland Road. EPL in a comfy seat for £20!

....... something to do with greedy bates charging us 34 quid to get in (same in league 1) .......

Yeah, one of the reasons I drive the 50 miles from Pudsey to Wigan, rather than take a £2 bus ride to Elland Road. EPL in a comfy seat for £20!

i know what you mean,went there a couple of seasons ago to watch them against liverpool also thinking of going to watch blackburn when i get home cos i live in keighley so not that far to travel but unfortunetely leeds is in my blood so im one of the d*ckheads that will pay the stupid prices.Im really not a grudging person but i cannot stand ken bates,i were paying over 30 quid last season for category A games such as colchester,no disrespect but colchester category A? do me a favour! I know alot of guys with kids who want to go but will not pay the prices and i think if he dropped the prices he could have had around 30,000 every week last season but hes so stubborn and always thinks he is right there was no chance of that..

Also he uses the chairman page of the programme to slag everybody he can off, instead of being positive about leeds united hes being negative about someone whos not even in football who we dont even know.My favourite song at leeds is "singing die die, batesy batesy die".The sooner we get him out of leeds the better as far as im concerned.I couldnt even get a pint at half time cos he employs immigrants to work behind the bars who cant speak a word of english and dont have a clue what they're doing.

20 quid to watch wigan in the premier league,31 quid to watch leeds in division 1 against hartlepool.