Short Term Rental 3 Months - Jomtien

huawei

Hi

My friend is coming over to Jomtien for 3 months. He is looking for a 3 month rental on or as close to Jomtien beach as possible.

Furnished.

Cable

Internet

Swimming pool

Gym

Starting feb 1st.

Appreciate any recommendation

Thank you

Looks like the new one on Soi Watboon, near to the Thai Market, sorry forgot the Name of it. Alain Bolton is a good Agent btw. I did see ads from other Condos there trying to get 12000 or more a month. Why not call Alain Bolton and ask them? They do not bite and are nice People.

It looks like Park Lane to me. parklanejomtienresort.com

Next door to the Majestic. Private transport is essential. Big wet market just opposite though there was hardly anyone in it the day I went.

Quite nice buildings with decent interiors for the price. A ground floor unit means you can take just one step straight from your balcony into the pool! Not much space around the pool area for sitting if you dont have a ground floor unit though.

Plenty of Russian and Thai owners. I suspect it could get noisy at times. Should attract plenty of cheap long-term renters also, like the Majestic.

A big new development also by Iguana is going up right next door. (And presumably many others afterwards.)

Looks like the new one on Soi Watboon, near to the Thai Market, sorry forgot the Name of it. Alain Bolton is a good Agent btw. I did see ads from other Condos there trying to get 12000 or more a month. Why not call Alain Bolton and ask them? They do not bite and are nice People.

boltons do 6 months rental minimum so forget it