Best Sushi In Chiang Mai?

Sushi75

Hi there,

as I´m crazy about good Sushi, I was wondering if there are even better restaurants in Chiang Mai than the ones I have already found. My favourite places right now are Tsunami (decent quality food and I just like the place) and Sushi Ichiban (I´ve only recently discovered the place and must say that the tuna is one of the best I´ve had outside of Japan). Any suggestions?

Cheers

See sushi post Chiangmai forum - I think about 1 month ago. Search the forum under Tengoku.

The "best" is subjective however, I think Tengoku has a point of difference aswell as conventional sushi.

How does Sushi Foie Gras sound...?

Not the cheapest around but for those that like the "best" price should not be an issue.

:jap:

Coming from the airport let's say: take 1317 Sankhampaeng Road out of town, cross over Superhighway (11) and turn left at the first ring road (Rural Road). Just before the next main intersection (1006) turn left at a small soi signposted Manadarin Oriental Dhara Devi. Snakes for about 1km or so. Park at Dhara Devi - Tengoku is opposite the entrance.

Here are the directions.