Drunk Driver Sentenced To Death

george

A small extraction out of Expressen newspaper:

" Den 28-årige svensken arbetar på ambassadens visumavdelning, men har också en annan karriär. Han är känd som både modell och såpaskådis i Thailand. För två år sedan vann han en modelltävling. 28-åringen har också en egen hemsida på internet. Där är ett foto av honom inramat av rosa hjärtan."

Wich means: The 28 year old Swede is working at thevisa section, but also have another career. He is known as both a male model and an actor in soap operas.

Two years ago he won a model competition. The 28 year old also have a home page on internet where a photo of him can be found surrounded by pink hearts. :D:D:D:o

Wait a minute.

This guy went out and mowed people down, one of whom was in the same class as a friend of mine. I know about this story well.

What if a guy goes out and mows people down without drinking?

Should he get the death penalty?

Jus because someone is drunk and commits a crime doesn't neccessarily mean that they wouldn't do such a crime sober.

Not up to me to decide if he should die or not, but I am very angry.

If I were on the jury, I would probably say life in jail.

I think Thai's in general need better educating on the consequences of their actions, I would have been happy to see the singer jailed for 10 years and this guy for 15 years.

I dont like the idea of the death penalty, and from what i hear Thailands prisons make the death penalty seem like quite an attractive option for the long term resident :o

" Den 28-årige svensken arbetar på ambassadens visumavdelning, men har också en annan karriär. Han är känd som både modell och såpaskådis i Thailand. För två år sedan vann han en modelltävling. 28-åringen har också en egen hemsida på internet. Där är ett foto av honom inramat av rosa hjärtan."

Wich means: The 28 year old Swede is working at thevisa section, but also have another career. He is known as both a male model and an actor in soap operas.

Two years ago he won a model competition. The 28 year old also have a home page on internet where a photo of him can be found surrounded by pink hearts. :D  :D  :D  :o

Ooops,

Wrong topic, this was meant to be posted in the other drunk case (Swedish diplomat)

Sorry

Two years ago he won a model competition. The 28 year old also have a home page on internet where a photo of him can be found surrounded by pink hearts. :D  :D  :D  :o

Ooops,

Wrong topic, this was meant to be posted in the other drunk case (Swedish diplomat)

Sorry

Dr. Pat Pong was right about you guys.... :D