Thai Democrat MP Arrested At Hong Kong Duty-Free Shop

webfact

The latest offering by the Nation says it all. He is a thief. He was fined by the court for theft and did not challenge the decision.

What! Why didnt he use " I thought I was on Thai territory" as the defence argument?

:rolleyes:

how could the clerk scan the item when, according to his colleague, it was under his armpit?

Sakhon will explain the incident soon.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-01-25

footer_n.gif

attention creative writing students,,, get ready to listen and learn

edit; was thinking of buying deodarant and got distracted so put the wallet under my armpit, the clerk should tell customers to raise their arms to stop honest mistakes, was so homesick thought was back in Thailand where above the law so honest mistake to resist arrest.

Edited by yellow1red1

Another one of the uninformed who thought the immunity grant with their station in Thailand should/would be honored outside their playground. Some of these political numnuts must have been chosen off the Pattays honor rolls of society.

The latest offering by the Nation says it all.  He is a thief.  He was fined by the court for theft and did not challenge the decision.

HK police intimidate him, maybe want to strip search him, so he has to make a false confession in order to return home. His confession is no proof that he is a thief. However, the video might show otherwise, if he challenge; just like the King Power case.

And quite obviously he forgot the red diplomatic passport as well. How clumsy indeed. Suggest that the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs runs courses for MPs on how to behave at duty free shops as well as how to declare those purchases at Thai customs upon arrival.whistling.gif