I Broke My 999S....

Garry

Slow down there Garry. Stop hitting that button. Once was enough. Five times is overkill. ;)

Slow down, I'm trying to speed things up.....I've had partial net traffic all this week. TOT already tells me my modem is screwed. I never got passed the submit screen until now (several modem turn on, turn off attempts), hence my attempts to get the message through. I never saw this screen once until now.

I've already informed the mods to delete repeat posts, as I don't like them either. You'll probably see more double post from me until its fixed

Good to see you got it right. Keep that numberplate reading 999 and not 666.

Funny you should mention that. I said to my riding buiddies months ago that if they ever get a phone call from me saying that I am 666'd. Then I've binned it big time.

Edited by Garry

Went for a ride to Lampang yesterday. No problems with the bike or rider. Case closed :D :jap:

Sure, no doubt the bike is fine, but verdict is still out on the rider! :crazy:

TGIF! :partytime2:

Have a most excellent weekend everyone!!!

T

you'll keep fooker :lol:

Went for a ride to Lampang yesterday. No problems with the bike or rider. Case closed :D :jap:

T

Bro, next Pirelli Track Day will take place on Sunday February 6th. Time to tell your missus about your "business trip" and come on down! See you soon! Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

T

Bro, next Pirelli Track Day will take place on Sunday February 6th. Time to tell your missus about your "business trip" and come on down! See you soon! Tony

Hi Tony,

I am on a business trip today actually, but unfortunately its back to the Middle East for several months. The Ducati is in mothballs (literally) already. I'm hoping to be back in 4-5 months, unless I win the lottery :lol:

Hi Tony,

I am on a business trip today actually, but unfortunately its back to the Middle East for several months. The Ducati is in mothballs (literally) already. I'm hoping to be back in 4-5 months, unless I win the lottery :lol:

We will miss your red flash on the roads while you are gone. It adds a much needed streak of color.

Are you sure you don’t want one of us, not me of course, to stretch her legs for you while you are away? 555 :lol: 555

We will miss your red flash on the roads while you are gone. It adds a much needed streak of color.

Are you sure you don't want one of us, not me of course, to stretch her legs for you while you are away? 555 :lol: 555

I will miss my red flash on the road as well. I'm sure that a lot of the locals won't. It would seem that the bellowing intake roar of a Ducati L-twin Superbike seems to unsettle the odd person on occasion. Well at least they can hear me coming. :lol: :jap:

I'm getting to like the Lam Pang route. Doing the route from Chiang Rai and return before I left for overseas was fun. I pushed a little bit harder this time, now that the tires are starting to work and I'm feeling more comfortable with them. Once I can get my suspension tweaked, it will be all the better.

My garage for my bike will be finished after I get back. I prefer to be self-sufficient in this area and not rely on others for motorcycle work, unless of course it's a specific specialty item that I cannot currently do. There maybe another bike coming in the future to add to the stable. Still in two minds whether it will be a ZX-10 or GSXR1000. I feel that company support will be the deciding issue. Time will tell though. B)

Edited by Garry