Getting Multiple Copies Of Thaivisa Messenger Messages

Pib

For the last week or so, I have frequently been getting multiple/identical copies of ThaiVisa messages which are relayed to my private email address. Now, I know it's not just me or my ISP (TOT) because when I write/send messages via the ThaiVisa Messenger my friend has mentioned he also gets multiple/identical copies relayed to his private email address (his ISP is True). But only one copy of the message sent is in our ThaiVisa Messengar box. Just this evening he got 12 copies of a ThaiVisa message to his private mail address that I sent from Messenger and I got 6 copies of another ThaiVisa Messenger message to my private email address of a ThaiVisa Messenger message he sent. This same thing is happening for ThaiVisa Messenger messeges sent to me by other folks also. Appears the ThaiVisa Messenger is spitting out multiple copies of a message machine gun style.

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to be a constant problem as every time I visit the support forum a new thread is started complaining of the same thing. I have been having and complaining about the same problem for over a year now. I have really had to be picky about what I subscribe to. I am constantly unsubscribing after getting sometimes up to 25 emails. There appears to be nothing that can be done about it.

Good news: We are waiting for a software upgrade, coming soon!

Ironically enough, I got two notifications of this message. Seems quite erratic, but I reckon about 1 in 4 topic subscription messages comes twice or more.

When will the software upgrade be installed?

Good news: We are waiting for a software upgrade, coming soon!

Ironically enough, I got two notifications of this message. Seems quite erratic, but I reckon about 1 in 4 topic subscription messages comes twice or more.

When will the software upgrade be installed?

As soon as we get it :P