Gambling In Los

westybrook

A lot of the uk bookmakers web sites are being blocked as far as i can tell. Interestingly, many uk bookmakers have a version of their site in Thai, so they must be getting some business. It is still possible to get a bet on as the block does not seem to be in operation through all service providers, but it can be a bit of a pain. Hopefully in the future they will consider taking the restrictions off internet gambling as it surely can't be causing that much of a problem to your average Thai.

It is illegal to gamble in Thailand, however the government can't control of what you do on the internet. I don't know how many Thai internet users there are. In China there are 78 Millions Internet users which is second largest below United States. That is a communist country and they like to be in control but there is no control.

:o No I'm still gonna teach, about the visa, im more and more sure now I don't want her comming to the UK. The reason is money, I don't have loads and I would need more to feel confortable bringing her and the baby over. Also Iv been here for nearly 5 months and I hate it, it's not England anymore its changed so much since I was a young boy :D But there are many problems here, every seems grumpy and I think to myself why do I want to bring her over to this?

So Thailand seems the place for me, also my family may think about doing half year in UK and half in LOS so I can still see them and if they do need to help us in LOS then it won't be as much!

According to the police, during euro 2004 gambling online ISNT illegal, provided the site being used wasnt hosted in Thailand. They even went on to say, that you could legally use a Thai bank acc to gamble online provided any winnings transfered back into Thailand were declared for tax. :o