Saddam Hussein Captured

george

Sounds like you are running out of arguments

sounds like you are all running out of arguments ... :o

it looks like a kids playground, "I said this I'm right" ... "no you're not" "lalalalala"

muslims, terrorists, french resistance, saddam, irak, europe, united states, nuclear- threat, bombing, israel, palestine ... and what else, all this for an ex-tyran who got captured like a rat?

come on .. cool down B)

a lot more threads and subjects could be open from all of this ... :D

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. francois

The kid's playground analogy hits the nail on the head, and this thread has been going that way for quite some time.

I have no problem what-so-ever with a proper debate using logic and common sense, however, there are a couple of childish posters here who seem to think that, to win the argument, all they have to do is be the last one to say anything insulting, whether is pertains to the subject being discussed, or not.

I see no reason to keep wasting my time using logic on imbeciles like this, so I simply act as childish as they do. It might teach dimwits in general that two can play at their game. :o

Orgy-Porgie

You seems to be acting here like the only Inteligent Intellectual in this forum.

Also you seems to be alone here in this thread.

I just watched how you will do with others coz you could not come up with any answers to my questions due to my lack of English language skills.

But now, you are having the same problem of understanding English with others.

Are you drinking day time alot? I will tell your Dad if you act like this. It's not good. Kids should bahave like Kids.

Guest IT Manager
All in favour of closing this say "aye"

I'd like to see Butterfly's responses to my questions. I answered him. Please allow him to answer me.

Can't he answer in PM? This is what has caught fire previously and I am loathe to let it go down that road again.

Alternatively why don't you e-mail each other?

Guest IT Manager

Ok on the balance of probabilities, and with the view of the clever members, this thread is hereby closed. Membrane et al, share e-mail addresses. Most people don't wish to know any more.

No. It was also in PM, in answer to the question.