US diplomat kills three Pakistanis in Lahore

News_Editor

Most of them were in the SAS and were too tough to be bothered by a little poison. :D

Contrary to popular belief, Mark, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who can shoot and kill two guys on a moving motorcycle with a pistol is a pretty good shot. I mean a real good shot. Although I only assume it was a pistol I have never seen a diplomat carry an assault rifle. Crowded street, people riding motorcycles everywhere, run over one guy with your car and shoot dead two others without hitting innocent bystanders. The dude has some heavy training me thinks.

Your quite right he would have to be bloody good shot how close was he? over 10 mtrs accuracy of a standard handgun is very low especially at moving targets/.

Coma, you are in no position to disprove anyone's experiences here anymore than they are to prove them. Arguing over the veracity of their stories is pointless. There's no shortage of vets on this forum.

Oh good. Any vets know the best sort of flea spray here, type that won't kill puppies?

I have heard that a dishwashing liquid and water mixed sprayed on dogs works a treat. So I have been told. :rolleyes:

Coma, you are in no position to disprove anyone's experiences here anymore than they are to prove them. Arguing over the veracity of their stories is pointless. There's no shortage of vets on this forum.

Oh good. Any vets know the best sort of flea spray here, type that won't kill puppies?

I have heard that a dishwashing liquid and water mixed sprayed on dogs works a treat. So I have been told. :rolleyes:

Would it be safe to wash the puppy in the Samsung toploader? Does dish washing liquid have any adverse effects on washing machines? I've heard it does and I'm concerned.

Diplomats don't carry guns, at least not in an official capacity.

Credo, I have to tell you I am a good shot. I am better than good I am even credentialed as an expert marksman and have the certificates and medals to prove it.

Good show. But your average tubby bureaucrat is generally less skilled.

Anyone who can shoot and kill two guys on a moving motorcycle with a pistol is a pretty good shot. I mean a real good shot. Although I only assume it was a pistol I have never seen a diplomat carry an assault rifle. Crowded street, people riding motorcycles everywhere, run over one guy with your car and shoot dead two others without hitting innocent bystanders. The dude has some heavy training me thinks.

Got to agree with you on this one, and as another poster said more to this than they are saying.

As I showed in the news report above, 4 shots were at one person and 3 shots at another. Doesn't mention how many were on target though. ;)

As for the "vet" humor, back on topic guys.

Got to agree with you on this one, and as another poster said more to this than they are saying.

As I showed in the news report above, 4 shots were at one person and 3 shots at another. Doesn't mention how many were on target though. ;)

I don't know quite what you mean by on target but the article that you posted says, "A senior police officer said Mr David, a technical officer of the US consulate in Lahore, had spent two years in Afghanistan and was well-trained to combat any critical situation.

As soon as one of the motorcyclists drew pistol, he acted within seconds, targeting him with four shots. He then fired three shots at his companion.

Of the seven shots, the police officer added, he missed only one as police found six shells he fired form his pistol."

I don't know quite what you mean by on target but the article that you posted says, "A senior police officer said Mr David, a technical officer of the US consulate in Lahore, had spent two years in Afghanistan and was well-trained to combat any critical situation.

As soon as one of the motorcyclists drew pistol, he acted within seconds, targeting him with four shots. He then fired three shots at his companion.

Of the seven shots, the police officer added, he missed only one as police found six shells he fired form his pistol."

It's got the CIA's paw prints all over this one. Embassy staff carrying guns in public, barking mad.

I wouldn't be surprised at if it wasn't common practice for US diplomats abroad in high risk countries to all be packing heat for personal protection. I would be wanting it also. I guess these two jokers just picked the wrong US ' official " to mess with. :lol:

He lived and they both got KIA'd. That's all that matters.

He is not a diplomat and does not have immunity according to the latest reports.

A US consular employee has appeared in court charged with the murder of two motorcyclists who were shot dead in the Pakistani city of Lahore.

Looks like he is in deep shit and this will put a strain on the US, Pakistan relations.

He is not a diplomat and does not have immunity according to the latest reports.

A US consular employee has appeared in court charged with the murder of two motorcyclists who were shot dead in the Pakistani city of Lahore.

Looks like he is in deep shit and this will put a strain on the US, Pakistan relations.

WOW! His story should make interesting reading. :ph34r:

A case of the tail wagging the . . . oh alright.

Of the seven shots, the police officer added, he missed only one as police found six shells he fired form his pistol.

Dawn.com

'Bullets' - the shells are the casing that contains the bullets before they are fired and make up ammo. Finding 6 out 7 shells would indicate...nothing.

It appears that the third dead man was run over by a second consular car that came to rescue the accused. Bizarre! I wonder if the driver is also up for murder?

Do they have death penalty for murder in Pakistan? I think and hope so!

Tiger

Yes they still do. Murder charges will also be brought against the driver according to the BBC. Looks like grim days ahead for the 2 accused.

It appears that the third dead man was run over by a second consular car that came to rescue the accused. Bizarre! I wonder if the driver is also up for murder?

Tiger

Sweden outlawed the death penalty in 1921. Little lonesome for blood lust are we?

Tiger

Sweden outlawed the death penalty in 1921. Little lonesome for blood lust are we?

Not really, not compared to, and certainly not for Swedes or any other civilized citizens anyway.

But I think I have great way to solve the problem in Pakistan. They could let an unmanned airplane do the killing and then proclaim” Unmanned airplane killed two suspected murders”! ;)

Great or what?

Tiger

Tiger

Not really, not compared to, and certainly not for Swedes or any other civilized citizens anyway.

But I think I have great way to solve the problem in Pakistan. They could let an unmanned airplane do the killing and then proclaim" Unmanned airplane killed two suspected murders"! ;)

Great or what?

Tiger

The drones have certainly killed more innocents than the consular staff. Fair point.

Of the seven shots, the police officer added, he missed only one as police found six shells he fired form his pistol.

'Bullets' - the shells are the casing that contains the bullets before they are fired and make up ammo. Finding 6 out 7 shells would indicate...nothing.

lost in translation and maybe written by someone who is not that familiar with the correct terms.

Your quite right he would have to be bloody good shot how close was he? over 10 mtrs accuracy of a standard handgun is very low especially at moving targets/.

With a proper training you wouldn't nearly empty your magazine and pump 7 bullets at 2 "soft targets". Probably more a case of luck that he didn't kill or hit any innocent bystanders like the other car driver did.

That aren't some super special secret agents with the best abilities but more likely some stupid testosterone cowboys.

With a proper training you wouldn't nearly empty your magazine and pump 7 bullets at 2 "soft targets". Probably more a case of luck that he didn't kill or hit any innocent bystanders like the other car driver did.

That aren't some super special secret agents with the best abilities but more likely some stupid testosterone cowboys.

That "stupid testosterone cowboy" is a good shot. Six of seven on target in a stressful situation.

It's got the CIA's paw prints all over this one. Embassy staff carrying guns in public, barking mad.

http://www.usatoday....036205597_x.htm

Barking mad? LOL Back in 1995 three US diplomats were killed by a gunman in Karachi while waiting in traffic. It would be "barking mad" NOT to have your own protection.

I see sledgehammer like subtlety isn't lost on you and flying. :)

Okay, playing ball now. I would be amazed if all Embassy staff with the exception of maintainence workers in these dangerous countries weren't all well trained 'operatives' with the means to defend themselves. The US would certainly take the lead on this.