J D Pool Skimmer Pool

bsacbob

For JD pools, if I am not wrong, the pump and filter is in the ladder steps correct? If true, then there is no equipment room correct? Meaning, you would have to find an external location, and likely there would be blue PVC pipes coming out and then back to ladder steps. Not a convenient system to install a sand filter.

Gil

For JD pools, if I am not wrong, the pump and filter is in the ladder steps correct? If true, then there is no equipment room correct? Meaning, you would have to find an external location, and likely there would be blue PVC pipes coming out and then back to ladder steps. Not a convenient system to install a sand filter.

Gil

Hi Gil,

No our's is a conventional skimmer basket on the side of the pool, the main pumps are located in a pump house with the chlorinator etc, the ladder type is a company based i believe in Phuket a french sounding name that escapes me :jap:

Edited by bsacbob

Gil

Hi Gil,

No our's is a conventional skimmer basket on the side of the pool, the main pumps are located in a pump house with the chlorinator etc, the ladder type is a company based i believe in Phuket a french sounding name that escapes me :jap:

Des Jouaux, French, worlds largest pool supplier

JD Pool was their Thai dealer until they discovered JD where selling "copies".

Des Jouaux took over LOS in 2004, and they always use a filter/pump/light in a "outboard" unit and PVC lined pools only

• 2 weeks later...

Gil

Hi Gil,

Ah Desjouyou or something like that right? In that case, with your pool, it should be easy (if there's space in the equipment room. What filter is there now?

Gil