Thai-Foreigner Marriages?

Hal65

So here it is.... a drunken rant... It's all so one sided.. It's all good when it suits them or it's not. When she wants it, it's fantastic.. when i want it , it's a roll over and HUUUUH!!! when she needs a phone call made , it's sure darlin I'll do that .. when it's me that needs a call made it's WW 3 . I'm sure you Know where I'm coming from..every thing is great til you ask for something to be done ( better do it yourself)... Provide provide provide!! but dare not to question..... Thai women?? (wives) can't live with them .. can't live without them... ( all tongue in cheek) (but fairly true) 5555555555555555555555 B)

The sad reality of Thai women. If you cannot provide then no one wants you. What a f..cked up world we are living in.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here it is.... a drunken rant... It's all so one sided.. It's all good when it suits them or it's not. When she wants it, it's fantastic.. when i want it , it's a roll over and HUUUUH!!! when she needs a phone call made , it's sure darlin I'll do that .. when it's me that needs a call made it's WW 3 . I'm sure you Know where I'm coming from..every thing is great til you ask for something to be done ( better do it yourself)... Provide provide provide!! but dare not to question..... Thai women?? (wives) can't live with them .. can't live without them... ( all tongue in cheek) (but fairly true) 5555555555555555555555 B)

The sad reality of Thai women. If you cannot provide then no one wants you. What a f..cked up world we are living in.

Dude, you're seriously losing it. As I've said before, there are many, MANY poor Thai guys in Thailand that are living happily with Thai women. How would you explain that? If you can speak Thai, there's no reason why you couldn't find a decent woman. Now if you can't speak Thai, then I'd say YES, that financial element plays a pretty prominent role. You seem to be pretty low in the self-confidence and self-esteem departments. Cheer up!