Blood Donor Required Urgently In Roi-Et

jcartermad

Mike, who runs the Happyman bar in Roi-Et, is desperately seeking donors with O negitive blood. Mike's uncle Fred, mid 70's, is in Roi-Et public hospital and needs blood donations. If you can help please contact Mike directly or PM me and i will send you Mikes phone number. Sadly I am B Rh D Pos so cannot donate. Mike is however trying to organise ex-pats to give blood to other people with the donation being taken by a nurse at his bar.

Seriously guys Mike needs the Thai Visa members help. O negitive would be great! Regards John.

Here on Samui the rotary club organised a list of expats willing to donate with their blood type along with their contact details. The hospitals all have this database. If blood is required the simply contact the people via phone or email. It may pay to organise something similar. No help now I understand but worth thinking about.

Good luck with the appeal And Fingers crossed for the guy

Here on Samui the rotary club organised a list of expats willing to donate with their blood type along with their contact details. The hospitals all have this database. If blood is required the simply contact the people via phone or email. It may pay to organise something similar. No help now I understand but worth thinking about.

Great system but how are donations transported if not local? I am RH O neg (I think compatible) but 250 kms from Roi et

Great system but how are donations transported if not local? I am RH O neg (I think compatible) but 250 kms from Roi et

Thanks for the reply. Can you PM me your phone number and i will put Mike in touch with you. Might be too far but I'm sure that Mike and the medical team can work it out. Once again many thanks and if i could have your PM's phone number that would be great. Best regards John

Great idea and i guess that is what Mike is doing in the longer term. I'm B Rh D Pos and according to the internet only 0.3% of Asian people have this group. Ouch! I'll stay of the roads at holiday times me thinks.

That is a great idea --- about the expat list. I'll start looking into if CNX has something similar.

I'm B Rh D Pos and according to the internet only 0.3% of Asian people have this group. Ouch! I'll stay of the roads at holiday times me thinks.

With B Rh D Pos you would be able to accept O Rh D Neg blood and probably O Rh D Pos. So you should be ok.smile.gif

M

I'd like to help.But I'm not sure if I can be of any use in this case,as I'm O Positive and live in Ubon.

Please let me know if I can be any assistance.

Cheers

My impression is that it has to be O negitive. I will pass your detaiils onto MIke and he will check with the hospital. Best regards John

Hi,

I am O-, and was warned by my GP that I can only receive O-.

Sorry that I am in the UK right now, normally up in Yasothon area, just down the road from Roi-Et.

Please accept my best wishes for a good outcome.

Thanks for the nice comment. I'm sure Mike will work matters out????