Suzuki Jimny In Thailand

Osaka

Until several years ago the Suzuki dealers in Thailand were selling the older Suzuki Carribean model. Nowadays, although the Suzuki Jimny is being sold in many countries around the works, I haven't been able to find new Suzuki Jimny for sale in Thailand. yet I have seen some (though few) on the roads. Does anyone know a dealer selling Suzuki Jimny? Or, what is the reason for Suzuki not selling them. Given the popularity of the older model (especially with car rental companies) I am really surprised that Suzuki doesn't sell Jimny in Thailand...

I don't understand anything of what Suzuki does. Dealer network has been pretty much been devastated by their long absence. They finally introduced the Vitara, but then 2x4 only, not the obvious 4x4 that originally made a name for the model. And then the Swift.. Looks nice. No clue where I could get one.

Yes, APV, Carry, Swift, SX4 and Grand Vitara are all available on their website, and are for sale in Thailand. I am really curious why they dicontinued the Jimny (that used to be called Carribean here), in spite of their previous popularity here, and currently in other countries...

I like Suzuki, the last one i owned in the UK was the Ignis

Not 100% sure but is not the SX4 [4x2 + 4x4 and Crossover] supposed to be the Jimmy replacement ?

OK in the UK they still sell the 4x4 Jimmy 1.3 cc, cost the same as the 4x4 1.6 cc SX4... In 'Reviews' is a far better ride then the Jimmy...... again here cannot see they sell the 4x4

Same size you can buy here brand new is the MITSUBISHI - PAJERO MINI, the 600cc about 300,000 baht, and the 1.1 cc Auto 450,000 baht... The one I like is the 726,000 baht 1.8 CDi [uK = Pinni] here PAJERO JR

Edited by ignis

• 9 months later...