Buisness Startup

Hi

I am thinking of starting a small business here in Thailand. The business would mainly be online, but I will need at least 2-3 workers for daily operations. I will likely be able to do most of the business from home, as it will be mainly sending emails and taking care of the online part.

My question is, what are my options here? I am guessing I will need to have a company and a work permit that way around if necessary .

As far as I heard the company will have to be 51% that is that correct, and if so how would one go about that as I am not married nor do i have any Thai friends I would be willing to share a business with at the moment.

If I go to a lawyer will he be able to set up the business for me in a way that I am effectively the owner of the company and the one taking the last decisions, even though I might only have 49% of the company on paper?

I would very much appreciate any information that I can get, or a recommendation to a good business lawyer.

You have to start somewhere, so I hope this post will be the beginning :-)

I have experience both with sunbelt &isaan. Lawyers (Korat). Both ok! Isaan Lawyers can however go to court. for you, if necessary! That'swhy I use them now most of the times. Ask for Sebastian!

More info?pm me.