Jobs And Businesses

Which describes you in the best way:  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Following some discussion here about farangs finding jobs in Thailand, I think this poll may be interesting.

The options are not all mutually exclusive, pick the one which defines your professional life in the best way.

Working for a multi-national Italian company in Germany.Totally fed up with the job, but I don´t have a degree and economy is low here in Germany so nothing challenging in sight.I´m still young and I believe that there´ll be something in future, so I´m optimistic.

As I still have to pay off my flat, have some debts and 2 kids, I won´t be a resident in Thailand the next 25 years.Only a wonder could change that.

After rereading the choices, I think I voted incorrectly. I chose "None of the above", but I think maybe I should have selected "Working out of Thailand". Initially I assumed that "Working out of Thailand" meant that one is working and living in Thailand in the same way that someone uses the expression "working out of an office" to mean that they are actually in an office when they are working :o . I'm working for a US company in the US.

• 2 weeks later...
Working for a multi-national Italian company in Germany.Totally fed up with the job, but I don´t have a degree and economy is low here in Germany so nothing challenging in sight.I´m still young and I believe that there´ll be something in future, so I´m optimistic.

As I still have to pay off my flat, have some debts and 2 kids, I won´t be a resident in Thailand the next 25 years.Only a wonder could change that.

Working from 9 to 19 for a big dealer of home entertainment in Italy (DVD, etc..).

Totally fed up with the job, without degree and with the same low economy. :D

No changes in the near future (miracles apart). Less optimistic than MikeRay. :D:D

Flat to pay, few debts and no kids/family. :D

I will be resident may be after 10-15 years (when i will be 42-47 y.o.) :D

...of course if I don't win the lottery first (I'm working hard on it! :D )

Open to serious job offers/business abroad. :o

Edited by bolognamare