January 29, 201115 yr I need to create a resume for myself. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to translate the following paragraph from English to Thai. Thank you. My qualifications include: several years experience teaching English to Australian high school students and a little over a year of teaching English to adults in China. I also have a Cambridge RSA CELTA (teaching English as a second language), certificate.
January 30, 201115 yr คุณสมบัติของผมประกอบด้วย: สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษนักเรียนชั้นมัธยมในออสเตรเลียเป็นเวลาหลายปี และยังได้สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ในประเทศจึนกว่า 1 ปื นอกจากนี้ยังได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรจากมหาวิทยาลัยแคมบริดย์ สาขาสอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาพิเศษ (Cambridge RSA CELTA) Edited January 30, 201115 yr by a51mas
January 30, 201115 yr Author คุณสมบัติของผมประกอบด้วย: สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษนักเรียนชั้นมัธยมในออสเตรเลียเป็นเวลาหลายปี และยังได้สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ในประเทศจึนกว่า 1 ปื นอกจากนี้ยังได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรจากมหาวิทยาลัยแคมบริดย์ สาขาสอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาพิเศษ (Cambridge RSA CELTA) Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate it. I found and corrected a couple of minor spelling mistakes, and there's this: ใบประกาศนียบัตร the letters that follow ใบประกาศ. I can't find a reference to this in any online dictionary. Could you please clarify the meaning and correct pronunciation of นียบัตร. Further; the spelling you've used for 'Cambridge' - แคมบริดย์. I can find no match for this either. Most sources translate Cambridge as: เคมบริดจ์ what is your feeling in regard to this? Thanks again. dvc. Edited January 30, 201115 yr by dvc
January 30, 201115 yr Author คุณสมบัติของผมประกอบด้วย: สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษนักเรียนชั้นมัธยมในออสเตรเลียเป็นเวลาหลายปี และยังได้สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ในประเทศจึนกว่า 1 ปื นอกจากนี้ยังได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรจากมหาวิทยาลัยแคมบริดย์ สาขาสอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาพิเศษ (Cambridge RSA CELTA) Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate it. I found and corrected a couple of minor spelling mistakes, and there's this: ใบประกาศนียบัตร the letters that follow ใบประกาศ. I can't find a reference to this in any online dictionary. Could you please clarify the meaning and correct pronunciation of นียบัตร. Further; the spelling you've used for 'Cambridge' - แคมบริดย์. I can find no match for this either. Most sources translate Cambridge as: เคมบริดจ์ what is your feeling in regard to this? Thanks again. dvc. Sorry. I found the meaning for ใบประกาศนียบัตร It means a certificate or diploma. My bad.
January 30, 201115 yr คุณสมบัติของผมประกอบด้วย: สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษนักเรียนชั้นมัธยมในออสเตรเลียเป็นเวลาหลายปี และยังได้สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ในประเทศจึนกว่า 1 ปื นอกจากนี้ยังได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรจากมหาวิทยาลัยแคมบริดย์ สาขาสอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาพิเศษ (Cambridge RSA CELTA) Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate it. I found and corrected a couple of minor spelling mistakes, and there's this: ใบประกาศนียบัตร the letters that follow ใบประกาศ. I can't find a reference to this in any online dictionary. Could you please clarify the meaning and correct pronunciation of นียบัตร. Further; the spelling you've used for 'Cambridge' - แคมบริดย์. I can find no match for this either. Most sources translate Cambridge as: เคมบริดจ์ what is your feeling in regard to this? Thanks again. dvc. Sorry. I found the meaning for ใบประกาศนียบัตร It means a certificate or diploma. My bad. My apology for the typo, hope it's will be useful for you.
January 30, 201115 yr Author คุณสมบัติของผมประกอบด้วย: สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษนักเรียนชั้นมัธยมในออสเตรเลียเป็นเวลาหลายปี และยังได้สอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ในประเทศจึนกว่า 1 ปื นอกจากนี้ยังได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรจากมหาวิทยาลัยแคมบริดย์ สาขาสอนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาพิเศษ (Cambridge RSA CELTA) Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate it. I found and corrected a couple of minor spelling mistakes, and there's this: ใบประกาศนียบัตร the letters that follow ใบประกาศ. I can't find a reference to this in any online dictionary. Could you please clarify the meaning and correct pronunciation of นียบัตร. Further; the spelling you've used for 'Cambridge' - แคมบริดย์. I can find no match for this either. Most sources translate Cambridge as: เคมบริดจ์ what is your feeling in regard to this? Thanks again. dvc. Sorry. I found the meaning for ใบประกาศนียบัตร It means a certificate or diploma. My bad. My apology for the typo, hope it's will be useful for you. Before we end this thread, perhaps you could comment on the accepted spelling for 'Cambridge', is it: แคมบริดย์ OR เคมบริดจ์ with thanks, dvc.
Create an account or sign in to comment