Dreambox And Ubc Deal

jayinoz

I have been told that UBC and True have a deal to distribute dreambox now.Dreambox is the unit that hooks up to internet and you get UBC, TRUE, anything available via internet.Now this deal is legal for 300bt pm (supposedly).Anyway wish to comment on quality of the TV over the internet connection. As direct via UBC on top pack is approx 2500bt pm... fast internet connect + 300bt pm will be a lot less.Anyone using say 3BB or TOT internet deal for 590bt + Dreambox deal for 300bt pm.I have been quoted 4000bt for setup. Some say they got setup for 2000bt, if so pls give deatils. To my knowledge this is totally legal now. As the internet offerring is seperate from the Satellite offerring. In the past I saw UBC on Dreambox threads gets moderated. Should not now as it is legal and an option for those with a good internet connection.If internet connection fast enough you could watch HD TV and surf at the same time I am told. Yet this maybe wishful thinking to have HD TV via a 590bt internet connection.I have 3BB now and it hit and miss on HD TV. They suggest I upgrade the connection to their faster speed. yet it 2000bt, i guess you get what you pay for.Anyway interested to know of those paying 300bt pm for premier top package UBC, etc on dreambox. Setup cost with details of supplier... and you interest speed and deal.Thanks guys.Cheers Jay.

Dreambox is not legal, and True do not give it as part of a deal, as they would be losing money. You could buy the basic package and then use dreambox to unlock the other channels. So I doubt it very much.

Edited by beano2274

Info was from a Christian Priest... and most people in the church have it hooked up from a guy in the church. Thou shall not steal maybe be more like 'Ignorance is bliss' in this instance- Lol. many have UBC HD running through their dreambox and it was far cheaper than 8000bt, yet 300bt pm.

Many talking about how it an option yet can have internet issues and sometimes does not work. Yet that is what they get the 300bt pm for- to keep it operational. Many out there...

Cheers Jay

Info was from a Christian Priest... and most people in the church have it hooked up from a guy in the church. Thou shall not steal maybe be more like 'Ignorance is bliss' in this instance- Lol. many have UBC HD running through their dreambox and it was far cheaper than 8000bt, yet 300bt pm.

Many talking about how it an option yet can have internet issues and sometimes does not work. Yet that is what they get the 300bt pm for- to keep it operational. Many out there...

Cheers Jay

The times it is not operational will be when the codes to unscramble have been changed, then they have to hack it and send via the Internet to get it working again, this takes time.

My experience of church people is they do what they want then pray for forgiveness so they won't burn in hell.

Info was from a Christian Priest... and most people in the church have it hooked up from a guy in the church.

Ah! Those wonderful, honest Christians!

I don't see any reason whatsoever why UBC would want to make this legal. At 300B/month, it would cut their revenue by 80% from their top end users, at no cost saving/benefit for themselves whatsoever.

In your opening post you said it was legal and people had told you so, then at the end you say a guy at the Church fixed it up for you and your friends, maybe you already knew that he did not work for True.

Also be very careful as some people look on these forums to check things out, such as Immigration, and of course True (they look to see what people think of them), also a poster on here does actually work for True, you might not want to get your Church into trouble.

Cheers Jay

My former landlord was a (Thai) Christian priest. He asked me directly to lie to the local authorities about how much rent I was paying in order to save on paying tax from the rental income.

Many priests don't practice what they preach.

Cheers Jay

If I was you, I would change churches. :unsure: Maybe you should quote the "thou shall not lie" part of the bible too.

Edited by richard10365