England Vs. Wales

Shivek

9 pm KO here in Thailand,should be a stroll in the park for England, the under 21's won 1-4 last night,but you never know.

Apparently the senior players had a meeting with Sven and wanted to switch to playing 4-5-1,as most of them do in the Premiership

I'll be down Jomtien way watching on a big screen.

I don't really care too much for the national side ...Lately it seems nothing but a farse. Surely I'll be watching the game, but couldn't care what the outcome is, if we win (which we should) great, if we lose it's a step closer to getting that prick out of managing our national side, so not too disheartened either way

I don't really care too much for the national side .
Why? Surely you have some pride? Scotland for me are mediocre. But i still love the Scottish team.
f we lose it's a step closer to getting that prick out of managing our national side

I actually think Erricsson is a good manager.

Why? Surely you have some pride? Scotland for me are mediocre. But i still love the Scottish team.

f we lose it's a step closer to getting that prick out of managing our national side

Perhaps an overstatement on my behalf, I would always want to see any national side win, regardless of sport, although I'm sure I'd enjoy it all the more if Ericksson isn't in charge. Maybe that is a better ay to put it?

Perhaps an overstatement on my behalf, I would always want to see any national side win, regardless of sport, although I'm sure I'd enjoy it all the more if Ericksson isn't in charge. Maybe that is a better ay to put it?

Maybe Souey can do better than Erikson. :o