Berocca

amyb

thanks a lot everyone! i will stop at boots @ home pro chalong on the way home!

@valentine, as far as i know, berocca is always vitamin b + c (even berocca boost). if i find something different would you like me to let you know?

Hi, cheapest place is "SUPER CHEAP", they have a pharmacy that sells most stuff, a box containing 30 tablet is 210 baht, and they sell the effervescent ones as well, boots and watsons are closer to 300 baht or over

Edited by ukfriend

@valentine, as far as i know, berocca is always vitamin b + c (even berocca boost). if i find something different would you like me to let you know?

In Australia yes but over here it has always been vitamin D although I must admit I have not looked for a long time, no hangovers these days, & yes please let me know if you find the vitamin B variety.

In Australia yes but over here it has always been vitamin D although I must admit I have not looked for a long time, no hangovers these days, & yes please let me know if you find the vitamin B variety.

valentine, i found the australian version (vitamin B) at a little pharmacy on soi saiyuan in nai harn (next to ocean geo divers on the way to the beach). they cost me 210 THB.

valentine, i found the australian version (vitamin B) at a little pharmacy on soi saiyuan in nai harn (next to ocean geo divers on the way to the beach). they cost me 210 THB.

Thanks & glad you had success. Next time I am down that way I will check it out.