6 Nations Wales England Friday Night

angsta

We will be open and showing the BBC coverage of the England match starting 2:45 Saturday morning. We're located on the middle soi in Queen's Park Plaza on soi 22. The more the merrier!

Ian

The Sin Bin

Thanks Ian but I am not that familiar with that part of town. I have looked on Google maps and can see Soi 22. What is the name of your bar and can you please give a bettter description of where it is?

Thanks. I'm a Scots fan but will happily be supporting England for that game! :-)

Thanks Ian but I am not that familiar with that part of town. I have looked on Google maps and can see Soi 22. What is the name of your bar and can you please give a bettter description of where it is?

Thanks. I'm a Scots fan but will happily be supporting England for that game! :-)

We're called The Sin Bin. There's a map on our website (sinbin.asia). Hope to see you there!

Ian

We're called The Sin Bin. There's a map on our website (sinbin.asia). Hope to see you there!

Ian

Thanks Ian,

Got any beds??? LOL

Just realised it Wales v England, I thought it was France. Okay, I'm gonna have to come down on the side of the Celts I think. rolleyes.gif

See you there!, thanks for the info.