Vote For Your All Time Most Favorite Food !

gintOnic

What is your most favorite food?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this one got a poll Jockstrap. :o

Can some Mod change the poll to add English Food if the OP is cool with it?

OK, faves - English, Indian, Italian

I'm sorry everybody but its impossible to beat a home baked cornish pasty, an Indian curry with naan bread or a meaty pizza with plenty of mozerella, with Thai food. :D

Ahh Okay .. so it has been done before by you since almost 1 year ago. So sorry, my mistake, I should have looked through all those 462,629 posts here first before deciding to add any new topic - wouldn't take long I guess :o

But this one got a poll Jockstrap. :D

Can some Mod change the poll to add English Food if the OP is cool with it?

Sure, it is cool with me - I would be very happy if some mod could help to change Others to English.

Thanks!

gintOnic

Edited by gintonic

:D Mexican not TexMex (Cancun *, south the border) hot , spicy, rich, sour with cold beer and side blazing shooters :D . :o

:D Thai-Lao* Food -spicy , sap, sour, fire, variety ( Yum Kai mot dang, Sur Long Hai, Nam Thuk, Dum Sum sai boo dum, etc...) with icy cold beer( Thai or Lao).:D 's

The killer

:D Mombasa* Seafood and Wild game BBQ with Tusker Beer! :D

* Includes Dessert

:D

I'm surprised to see how many people have actually included English food in there top three. I thought back to Jacques Chirac's comments on how awful the English food was and how it was only the Finnish cuisine keeping the English from being the worst he'd ever tasted. That said, what actually is typical English food? If I'm to walk into a foreign country (not England) and order some typically English foods, what would it be? Fish and chips? Pie and Peas? ...Also, for those who don't know, I am actually English but I'm baffled at what is supposed to be English food, it all seems a bit too broad to be just English food...

I also seen someone include American food in their top three, Mcdonalds, Burger King etc?

Top 3

English - Roast lamb with mint sauce and Jersey potatoes with butter.

C/Legs

Almost correct. but you need New Cheshire potatoes from a small village called

Little Leigh near Great Budworth. :D

Every year i make a 50 mile trip to get them, they are that good.

If you have ever tasted them you will know what i mean :D:D:D

YOU CAN JUST EAT THEM BOILED AND COATED IN BUTTER :o

Edd

Italian

Japanese

Mexican

- Love Sushi, could eat it all day and night, I spend a fortune on those wee sets you get in Tesco.

Unfortunately where I live has a distinct lack of Japanese and Mexican restaurants nearby, so my monthly blowout usually goes on my fave Italian restaurant

Mmmmn, im hungry already!

my favorite

1 Thai

2 Italian

3 Japanese

anyhow , im curious what is american food ?(ok not sarcastic) i try to think about it ..emm Hot dog,Hamburger, steak (tony roma style) ??

one time i had an arguement with a US guy that where is the birthplace of the Pizza Argument2.gif , i told him naples and he told me.. no it was from USA .. :o

(and finally i win but he still insist and he said , ok..pizza has origin in italy ....but modern pizza that we all eat come from american ..and yummier) AngeryHit2.gif

Only in America :D

Bambi Hungry.gif