X2 Resorts Thailand

clinique

Hi Clinique, Kui Buri is a long way out so would only be good if you like remote beach resort places.

thanks, thats actually why we liked it. my querie was really whether anyone has been to these resorts or has experience with them in regards to either staying as aguest or as a Residence owner. cheers anyway.

Hi Clinique, Kui Buri is a long way out so would only be good if you like remote beach resort places.

thanks, thats actually why we liked it. my querie was really whether anyone has been to these resorts or has experience with them in regards to either staying as aguest or as a Residence owner. cheers anyway.

I have stayed in all the X2 Resorts and know several of the Residence owners. Perhaps i can help??

Just be aware that any accommodation in Thailand with the tag "Resort" added to it, bares no resemblence to what you would expect of a resort in most other countries!

Agree if the word "any" is replaced with the word "sometimes". True there are very simple clusters of straw and bamboo huts that bear the name so and so resort, but there are also plenty of resorts that have a standard on a par with resorts in oh let's say Florida or Aruba.

Just be aware that any accommodation in Thailand with the tag "Resort" added to it, bares no resemblence to what you would expect of a resort in most other countries!

Agree if the word "any" is replaced with the word "sometimes". True there are very simple clusters of straw and bamboo huts that bear the name so and so resort, but there are also plenty of resorts that have a standard on a par with resorts in oh let's say Florida or Aruba.

That maybe true but in the case of the X2 Resorts this chap is referring to they are very much Resorts as anyone would imagine. They are run by Centara as 5 star beach front resorts and i can assure you they really are utterly superb. The one in Kui Buri is awesome.

Take a look for yourself. The X2 Resorts