Child Friendly Guesthouse

eraymos

Hi,

Am back in Thailand in March and am looking to take the family out of Buriram for 4-5 days.

Looking for something not far fro the beach that is child friendly.

This will be for me, my Thai wife, our 3 kids (ages 2,4,6) and my Thai mother in-law.

Any suggestions? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for 2 rooms

How will you be travelling?

What side of Thailand are you thinking of? I mean the Chonburi-Trat side or the Phuket-Krabi side?

There are a lot of option really but the West side (Phuket) is expensive and with the trouble in the South there I would reccoment the other side of the harbour (Ban Chang, Pattaya, Rayon, Chonburi etc).

I mean strangely enough, just south of Pattaya is "Jomtien" BUT South of there is "Na Jomtien" which has a very nice beach with not thousands of people and nice beach front bungalows for around 500 baht per day and they are nice. You can Para glide, Wind surf etc also. And if your driving it's close enough to Pattaya to pop in and do your grocery shopping etc.

If you can give more details then you will get better answers mate.

How will you be travelling?

What side of Thailand are you thinking of? I mean the Chonburi-Trat side or the Phuket-Krabi side?

There are a lot of option really but the West side (Phuket) is expensive and with the trouble in the South there I would reccoment the other side of the harbour (Ban Chang, Pattaya, Rayon, Chonburi etc).

I mean strangely enough, just south of Pattaya is "Jomtien" BUT South of there is "Na Jomtien" which has a very nice beach with not thousands of people and nice beach front bungalows for around 500 baht per day and they are nice. You can Para glide, Wind surf etc also. And if your driving it's close enough to Pattaya to pop in and do your grocery shopping etc.

If you can give more details then you will get better answers mate.

We are thinking the east side. Was in Jomtien last year and the wife and mother in-law were not to happy being so close to Pattaya. We travel by private taxi/car so some place near Burriram is what I am thinking. Need some bar life but not to much. Looking for a place (name) where I can make resv. now and don't have to look around with 3 small kids when we just want to relax.