Samui Channel

BigC

at least the rain is not only to blame for giving samui a bad rep. watch the samui chaneel on youtube the other night because i have not got cable.

this joker calls himselves Horse is the most terrible thing that has happened to television ever !

his jokes are terrible. i actually felt sick watching him.

the thai people that he interviews look more confortable and in control infront of the camera that the forang presenters. this goves thai people a very bad impression of us fornags they must think that we are all as stupid as those forangs ! can't they get some 10 year olds to take their place. they could start there courir on here and move up in the world. give some people that deserve a chance . a chance. sorry i feel sick aster watching that

this thread should be pinned so we can just add to it instead of starting the same thread over with each new week.

Seious problems like flooding and badly build eye sore contruction comes second place to this mans horse shizen. I really wanted to cry. The most interesting and proffessional thing about his show is the adverts in between.

i feel very bad for samui with this rubbish. i sertainly would not let my kids watch him