World Cup

Will Australia make the final 16  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh oh oh....we beat England (remember).....and we will make it to this World Cup....

Oh yeah, must have slipped my mind considering it was like 2 years ago in an all important friendly.

If u had won, u'd be letting us know about it....but u didnt, u lost and u lost like dogs, and u will lose in this World Cup...u cant even beat N.I ......

If Australia makes it next year...u will be worried if u have to play us....we have nothing to lose....and u know that we can play....we are no easy beats

If Australia makes it next year...u will be worried if u have to play us....we have nothing to lose....and u know that we can play....we are no easy beats

My God Supermouth. You are good. You speak fluent <deleted> in all sports not just cricket and boxing. Well done mate. Ever thought of the " Guinness Book of Records"?

My God Supermouth. You are good. You speak fluent <deleted> in all sports not just cricket and boxing. Well done mate. Ever thought of the " Guinness Book of Records"?

Boxing !!....Ricky H has a win against Zu and u all think that he is the greatest on earth.....lets see how he goes in America....

Boxing !!....Ricky H has a win against Zu and u all think that he is the greatest on earth.....lets see how he goes in America....

Can anyone see a trend starting to develop here? First it was the rugby world cup, Hatton demolishing Kosta tyzu and now the ashed, what next?

What ever it is, it can make you a rich man. Just put your money on whoever he tips tp win, to lose. I guarantee, you'll make a fortune :o

Can anyone see a trend starting to develop here? First it was the rugby world cup, Hatton demolishing Kosta tyzu and now the ashed, what next?

Hatton did not demolish Zu....800 punches and Hatton couldnt knock Z u over...Zu was just not ring fit enoughon that night...but the best man won on the night and thats that.....

OK I can say with some confidence that Australia will not win the FIFA World Cup , they may well get past the group stages but that would depend on who they were to draw.As for England - who knows with a bit of luck we may do well but we will have to wait and see.

As for SiamSuperfool I can only think your fellow Australians must be very proud of you and your wonderful posts.

PieBoy

PS Is it going to rain tonight Siam? Only my missus wants to put the Laundry out.

OK I can say with some confidence that Australia will not win the FIFA World Cup , they may well get past the group stages but that would depend on who they were to draw.As for England - who knows with a bit of luck we may do well but we will have to wait and see.

As for SiamSuperfool I can only think your fellow Australians must be very proud of you and your wonderful posts.

PieBoy

PS Is it going to rain tonight Siam? Only my missus wants to put the Laundry out.

well then, u will get wet if it does...

You blokes oughta be pleased you got Fly to sling <deleted> at, now that the Ashes series are over Warnie and Co are out of the picture you Brits would go balmy if you couldnt unleash yer venom on somebody. Your it Fly, keep tossing those cow pats , maybe one of the Brits will manage to hit one and get covered in pong. :o

You blokes oughta be pleased you got Fly to sling <deleted> at, now that the Ashes series are over Warnie and Co are out of the picture you Brits would go balmy if you couldnt unleash yer venom on somebody. Your it Fly, keep tossing those cow pats , maybe one of the Brits will manage to hit one and get covered in pong. :o

Cant wait for the World Cup.... :D

The Fly :D

how the #uck would I know....#ickhead....but u will lose, u always do.... :o

Oh Siam you really are comedy poster - do you ever read any of your posts?

Keep 'em comin'

PieBoy

Just so long as Australia win in Nov, and make it into the World Cup.....cant wait... :D

Edited by Siam_superfly

]

Just so long as Australia win in Nov, and make it into the World Cup.....cant wait... :D

Oh dear Supergob...........havn't you learned yet. They have absolutely no chance now, with you tipping them to win. I hope the Australian cricket team learn from their mistakes better than you do. No hold that; I don't. I love your posts Supergob, they seem to make Australia lost at everything they touch.

Rugby world cup; lost to England

Rugby tri-nations; lost to S.A. & N.Z.

Boxing; lost to an Englishman.

Ashes; lost to England

Wow Supergob, you have an exemplory tipping record. Maybe the " Sporting Life" are looking to hire you. :o:D:D:D:D

]

Rugby world cup; lost to England

Rugby tri-nations; lost to S.A. & N.Z.

Boxing; lost to an Englishman.

Ashes; lost to England

Anymore u can think of Lampard ?....might get hard to find some more ahhh ?

If I had time I would do a list of English loses, but I really dont have to time, or the patience to sit here and type for the next 2 months.... :o

Rugby - Lions lose to NZ

Cricket - the list is endless , and will only get longer after England tours and loses to the West Indies....

Soccer - Lost to N.I :D .....

etc etc etc..... :D

Rugby - Lions lose to NZ

Cricket - the list is endless , and will only get longer after England tours and loses to the West Indies....

Soccer - Lost to N.I  :o .....

etc etc etc.....  :D

Agreed completely....................................the only difference is I didn't gob all over the World that we was going to stuff 'em. :D

Right now....if Australia played England (soccer), the book'ies would be holding some big money on Australia.....

Engalnd cant score.... :o  :D

And Australia can't play

You're only as good as your last game guv. And that was Australia 3 England 1 in this head to head :D

Australia to make the last 16, England to make the last 4.

• 1 month later...
Just thought I would bring this thread to the top so a lot of people can eat their words :o  :D  :D

Sorry Croc................................not hungry yet........................this threads about Australia getting to the last 16. Long way to go yet. We was all rooting for you of course, now Supergob's left us in peace. But that's it now. Enough of the Anglo/Oz friendship. We're all good enemies now.

Just thought I would bring this thread to the top so a lot of people can eat their words :o  :D  :D

Sorry Croc................................not hungry yet........................this threads about Australia getting to the last 16. Long way to go yet. We was all rooting for you of course, now Supergob's left us in peace. But that's it now. Enough of the Anglo/Oz friendship. We're all good enemies now.

Absolutely Lamps, long way to go until the final 16.

28 teams have qualified thus far :- Germany, Argentina, Japan, Iran, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Angola, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Holland, Poland, England, Croatia, Italy, Tunisia, Portugal, Ecuador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, France, Serbia and Montenegro, Sweden and Australia

With 4 more places up for grabs. I think they will be:- Spain, Switzerland, Czech Rep for 3 of the places but Trinidad and Tobago face the second leg of their play-off against Bahrain today, with the tie at 1-1. Not sure about that one.

Edited by mrbojangles