Car Re-Waxing Recommendations

banglay

Hello All .....I want to have the old wax on my pick up truck removed and them the colour cut/re-stored and a good quality wax re-applied .( not just a quick wash&wax).I would appreciate any recommendations to where to go.and the location and maybe a rough idea of the price .

Cheers.

Travelling up soi kahotalo on your right hand side you will see various bars. Identify the Pioneer Bar next door to a restaurant called Ya’ Ya’s. Behind that building on the left of the building is a body work shop, I had my car T’Cut & hand waxed I really cannot remember the price but they did an excellent job I and I was very pleased. Great little out of the way body shop. Bumps dents scratches etc etc.

Try N2 Car Wash Club...on Pattaya Thai between 3rd rd and Suk...It is run by a guy from BKKand he does excellent work and has a very well trained staff. He does a full detail on my Jazz for 830baht.It is a 4 step process and uses top quality products. You will see all kinds of expensive cars there. Phone number is 038.488.181