Late Night Hot Spots N Cmai.

jayinoz

Many places are known for late night adventures- let us hear from those who are not in Tourist type area and known by expats.... spicy is only for those who wish to catch a Hep type virus IMO. Many stolen wallets, lady boys, conflicts and catching diseases from this place.... let us confide a little more and suggest places outside the box.For my liking anywhere near Nimma Road and the up and coming road that I cannot name just off Nimma....full of young teens and youthful 20s that are all up for it.... I guess what most young and middle aged Farangs wish to hear the magic words being they are for FREE and hoping u like them. In fact hoping u love them and take care of them thus the freeness of it all.Many Farang take advantage of this and those not in the know go to Spicy- it is a fact----lets face it. Anyway being out in San Sai I have found a few hot spots- most of us keep our hot spots to oursleves yet i will mention if others will..... I dare u.Expats always seem to feel the need to not expose their secret spots to others.... those who are not insecure brag away.....Cheers Jay

If you are seeking wine, women and song in Chiang Mai, then there are other forums in operation that are dedicated to this topic.

Type Internationalsexguide into Google. That forum boldly goes where Thai visa does not go. The whole theme being adult entertainments in Thailand and other places.

If you are seeking wine, women and song in Chiang Mai, then there are other forums in operation that are dedicated to this topic.

Type Internationalsexguide into Google. That forum boldly goes where Thai visa does not go. The whole theme being adult entertainments in Thailand and other places.

All start the count down 10....but....:thumbsup:

If you even seriously consider Nimmanyuppie Road as a good prospect then you have some more exploring to do. I think that whole area sucks ass, and there is nothing free about it.

Secondly, I'm not sure the hepatitis situation is appreciably better than Spicey at any hotspot that can be considered halfway decent. (Not that it matters, thanks to Government issued protection supplies, which are actually free.. )