Taoyuan Internataional, Taiwan

ThaiRich

Are you doing Eva to Eva ? May I assume it is one ticket? and luggage will be taken care of ?

I did a connection from Eva to United and I really needed a bit more time.

I"m doing China Airlines to China Airlines, one ticket and luggage checked in BKK to final destination.

You are fine, legal connection. I wouldn't hang around shopping. Both Eva and China Airlines have gate greeters to point you to the next gate.

Thanks for the information. I have to admit I was a bit nervous when I seen (after I bought the ticket) that it was a terminal change and only 1 hour - 5 minutes between flights. I can hang with the best seasoned traveler, but some of these airports are getting pretty big. I feel better I was almost considering taking the 3000 baht penalty and rebooking for a different airlines with a longer time between flights.

Hi. I have lived in Taiwan for a few years before moving here and you should have no problems at all. There will be a security checkpoint to go through but it is usually fast and you'll be on your way. They shuttle train runs very often as well so you won't be waiting around long. I still go that way to the US sometimes on China Airlines or Eva Airlines, both work quite well.

Cheers

C

Hi. I have lived in Taiwan for a few years before moving here and you should have no problems at all. There will be a security checkpoint to go through but it is usually fast and you'll be on your way. They shuttle train runs very often as well so you won't be waiting around long. I still go that way to the US sometimes on China Airlines or Eva Airlines, both work quite well.

Cheers

C

Thanks for that. I guess there is a big sign in ENGLISH "shuttle to terminal 2" and a big arrow pointing the in right direction? Or, at least I hope so.