Massage Schools - Course

thailanddreamer

I was wondering if any of the member know where i can find a good school to take some thai massage courses and get some kind of degree also if you have any personal experience and can recommend some good school, looking for a professional training course between 3-4 weeks hopefully not very expensive too

kub khun!

I am sure that there is a govt sponsored scheme to teach Thai massage, as from time to time my partner who has a Thai massage business on Samui with 7 massage ladies, gets a farang working there for working experience. This is a proper massage business and all masseurs have certificates as opposed to those in Chaweng who have isaan girls for "hand relief" massage ! but no training whatsoever.

Thai massage when properly performed is very good indeed and not really expensive, however i get mine free B)

I am sure that there is a govt sponsored scheme to teach Thai massage, as from time to time my partner who has a Thai massage business on Samui with 7 massage ladies, gets a farang working there for working experience. This is a proper massage business and all masseurs have certificates as opposed to those in Chaweng who have isaan girls for "hand relief" massage ! but no training whatsoever.

Thai massage when properly performed is very good indeed and not really expensive, however i get mine free B)

And yes Wat Pho which is the home of Thai massage do very good training courses.

• 2 months later...

thanks for your replies (sorry i havent replied for a long time)

I am actually looking for a professional massage school in BKK for a Thai girl not falang and after she graduates to get a proper degree aknowlged by the Thai Ministry of Education or whatever they call it.

Wat Po looks interesting even though i don't have a lot of faith to schools in thailand that are for falang too, maybe they adjust or change some of their courses to fit the falangs needs and requests, i am looking for the original thai to thai massage.

A friend told me about a school in BKK, sleeping buddha massage school or something like that? anybody heard of that?

Thanks!