Baby Sitter/ Nanny Need For 3 Days.

TyGrr

My Wife and I will be at a 3 day event at a University in Chiang Rai. We will need someone to help us watch our 4 year old son (at times we will have to take photos and the like). My wife will be with the baby sitter and our son most of the time.

All transportation and housing will be provided. Since my wife is not from the area she does not know anyone or the best way to find anyone.

Could someone make a recommendation of a trusted person or give me information about a labor service in the CR area.

Thank you kindly.

P.S. If you recommend someone please PM me the phone number. Thanks

The 13th to the 15th. Will need some evenings and one semi late night. Im not sure on all the the times just yet. We need our son to be with us because of photos that need to be taken at the event. This is a once in a life time things for us. Thanks.

If both you and your wife are at the University with your young son, I dont think you will need

a baby sitter. The Girls at the Uni will love him and your wife will have to just keep an eye on the students. While you are there, its possible you can get one of the girls to assist you in the evening.

Sadly you are the parent, and in the end, the responsibility of parenting falls on you. One almost gets the impression that this event is more important than…well anything else. The event organizers, I’m sure, will be understanding of your need to care for your child during said event.

Slightly OT but the royal visit will include an appearance at Wat Prathat Pah Ngao in Ban Sob Kham (near Chiang Saen) g/f and all the neighbours have been busy preparing, she will be (hopefully) providing me with photos which I will post here when I get them :)

OP, glad you found someone to help you :)

• 2 months later...