Englishman Robbed At Gunpoint In His Jomtien Home

Pattaya_Fox

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

>>>Let me get something right here. A man is subjected to a violent robbery in his home where a lot of money is taken. Usually you lot would be ranting on about the crime rate in Pattaya, and yet, because the man could be gay (according to the press) its ok to make childish jokes at the mans expence. Is that it?

Yes that about sums it up :o

>>>Let me get something right here. A man is subjected to a violent robbery in his home where a lot of money is taken. Usually you lot would be ranting on about the crime rate in Pattaya, and yet, because the man could be gay (according to the press) its ok to make childish jokes at the mans expence. Is that it?

Yes that about sums it up  :D

Sure. Why not. We are all fair game, straights & poofters. :o

Lighten up, try to look on the bright side, dum, de dum.....

Yes that about sums it up  :D

Sure. Why not. We are all fair game, straights & poofters. :D

Lighten up, try to look on the bright side, dum, de dum.....

hehehe :D:o:D

Lawks a mercy!

Some people make some double entedres which as pointed out is the British humour. I am a Yarpy but do understand the Brits to some extent. Though all the lavatorial stuff passes me by but anyhow.

Dave makes the BLOODY OBVIOUS point that it was 99% his current or ex boyfriend in on it. As indeed it would be if it was his girlfriend.

And all the Gays go off the deep end.

Ronan, yes you are over reacting.

Ijustwannateach. STOP trying to link what you perceive as anti-gay messages with racist. You'll be saying 'I'm the only gay in the village' next.

Prothaiexpert. Ditto.

As a bi-sexual man I came to Pattaya to get away from all that PC nonsense.

Jeesh. Anyone would think this was the po faced 'Ladies' forum were nothing is allowed.

Get a sense of humour.

"you make some valid points and I am all for laughing at ones-self and I do so often, however this particular subject was about a poor guy violently robbed in his home and resulted in loss of substaintial funds. At any other time posters would have come to his defence. Yet, because there was a hint this man was gay all sorts of childish postcard humour errupts. That is the offesive thing here. I'm far from PC myself "

That's funny, you sure APPEAR pretty PC to me...

If he had been identified as straight with a TG live-in, we all would have been commenting (as Dave did) that the little wench was likely behind it.

As a former police officer, you should know that many crimes can be solved by looking at those closest to the crime.....family, friends, neighbors.....

If you wouldn't be screaming your sexuality in our face so often, you would garner far more respect IMO.

~WISteve

[b

If you wouldn't be screaming your sexuality in our face so often, you would garner far more respect IMO.

~WISteve

Really? I notice every post I make I mention that don't I? Out of 300 odd posts I talk about it in less then 20 I would guess, I would call that screaming.

Kurgem,

Going slightly off topic but no one ever believes me when I say I am not in Pattaya for the sex.

Sex can be bought/had anywhere. London, where my parents now live, is covered in ex-CIS toms. Rio the girls all want to screw a white man (skin colour fetish much like the Thais).

The thing about Pattaya is the easy going accepting atmosphere. Nobody except the occasional squint eyed package tourist minds what you get up to and with whom.

Its about FREEDOM.

Why do so few people get this?

Kurgem,

Going slightly off topic but no one ever believes me when I say I am not in Pattaya for the sex.

Sex can be bought/had anywhere.  London, where my parents now live, is covered in ex-CIS toms.  Rio the girls all want to screw a white man (skin colour fetish much like the Thais).

The thing about Pattaya is the easy going accepting atmosphere.  Nobody except the occasional squint eyed package tourist minds what you get up to and with whom.

Its about FREEDOM.

Why do so few people get this?

Well Yarpy your amazing wordly wise statements I am sure will go down in the annals of history of Thai Visa as being the true revelations of 2005.

You really should not try to educate some of the board members here who have probably forgotten more than you will ever know.

Now try and be nice.

By the way.... Is the reason that you are confused because of your name........ I mean as far as I am aware the name Yarpy is a name for a South African Woman isn`t it??

You are quite right Fox I perhaps should not waste my time trying to educated people who know so much that they guess at what a word means rather than spend the whole 5 seconds it would take them to look it up in an on-line dictionary.

Well well Fox, looks like you do know what your talking about and your not just another know it all billy no mates loser with a bottle of Chang welded to you hand.

Your are correct. In full:

Jaapie or Japie the Afrikaans equivalent of Jimmy. Denoting a country bumpkin of Afrikaans decent.

Yarpy the female equivalent.

I'm bi-sexual, its a joke you see...

Thread now well and truely off topic.

Well well Fox, looks like you do know what your talking about and your not just another know it all billy no mates loser with a bottle of Chang welded to you hand.

Your are correct.  In full:

Jaapie or Japie the Afrikaans equivalent of Jimmy.  Denoting a country bumpkin of Afrikaans decent.

Yarpy the female equivalent.

I'm bi-sexual, its a joke you see...

Thread now well and truely off topic.

.....and Yarpy I thought that you were a qualified African Lawyer.

Well at least you know now what your User Name means.......

...and no Chang is not my drink.

Cheers!!