Quietist Ever In Pattaya ?

Buff-horns

It's the quietest of the quiet seasons now, the rainy season finally arrived in Pattaya, so what does one expect?

I opened my new bar last week, no rousing business, but quite allright. Good time to have the staff trained, double check the beer temperature, get them (staff) to learn that farang customers don't like loud mindless Thai Hiphop-Techno-Crossover shit, and keep an eye on the remaining problems we still have. Would not want to do this in the high season.

Sunny

Problem solved Benson :D

The ****ing idiot gave you white rum instead of Bacardi :o

I went to the club today after reading your post and called in one of my managers, A genuine mistake. Offending white rum is now with him at his home (i made him take it out of the club :D )

apologies and please make yourself known to me if you come in again so I can buy you a proper bacardi :D

Gee Dave the same thing happened to me...... :D

Problem solved Benson :D

The ****ing idiot gave you white rum instead of Bacardi :o

I went to the club today after reading your post and called in one of my managers, A genuine mistake. Offending white rum is now with him at his home (i made him take it out of the club :D )

apologies and please make yourself known to me if you come in again so I can buy you a proper bacardi :D

Gee Dave the same thing happened to me...... :D

And me ..... twice! :D

I am surprised that Pattaya is quiet - here in Singapore the whole place is brimming with tourists - hardly a hotel room to be had.

Clarke Quay at night - restaurants very busy - night clubs going to five in the morning - great atmosphere.

Orchard Towers always busy - many Thai girls there as well as Chinese, Filipina, even some Western girls. Geylang Road for the cheapskates.

It's really buzzing here.

But 'm back to Pattaya in a week or so, to see the family. Then start a new job in Saudi.

Sublime to ridiculous -you'd better believe it :o