Drunken Bastard

TheLaughingMan

Well guess this is a cut on Irishmen, but in 7 years here I've never seen a falang piss on the BTS walkway.... until tonight, and he was Irish. My buddy and I came up on this guy who was using his Thai girlfriend to block one side of himself while he peed on the wall, I was flabbergasted, it wasn't some alleyway or side of the road but the nice clean brightly lit BTS walkway. I got 5 meters before I just had to stop, I felt a strong curiousity, no.... a NEED to know what race of human would do something so utterly retarded (considering there is a public toilet in the Tesco directly in front of him). So as he passed me giving me the eye I just blurted out "what country are you from, I must know". He yelled "IRISH" and then went to shake my hand, I recoiled slightly "ah that's ok buddy, you can keep that shake..." knowing he'd just pissed all over his hands not seconds earlier, probably still wet. He then proceeded to sing at the top of his lungs some random Irish ditty while looking back at me, he was obviously very drunk. His girlfriend/wife gave me the dirtiest look like it was somehow my fault her man was a complete horses ass. She was really upset with me! Unfortunately we were walking in the same direction for a while which just encouraged him to sing louder and louder completely out of tune... not that it mattered how good or bad he was.

I dont hang out in drunken falang sex tourist areas so its not often I see displays like this but I just couldn't help thinking... "way to keep the stereotype alive asshol_e, thanks". Anybody who comes on here and defends this guy is hereby labeled a falang apologist zealot and will be ridiculed mercilessly.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds a lot more interesting than you do.

Hehe because I dont drink and fornicate with whores eh? I don't mind the class of man that comes to this country, what I do mind is them convincing themselves they are anything other than scumbags. At the least be a man and embrace your nature without self deceit. :lol:

Jeez...!

whats the world coming to when you can't take a wiz absolutely anywhere you like without some bloody do-gooder getting all agitated & righteous about it ?

I thought things in Thailand were getting bad when the poster who pooped his pants was chased off the BTS train, now you can't even do you business OUTSIDE the train!

Hehe because I dont drink and fornicate with whores eh? I don't mind the class of man that comes to this country, what I do mind is them convincing themselves they are anything other than scumbags. At the least be a man and embrace your nature without self deceit. :lol:

No need to say more.

I wonder what the Dublin police response to this would be. I would expect the UK bobbies to invite him to stay the night at their place and then explain his conduct to a magistrate in the morning.

I acquired a criminal record for tap dancing on top of a telephone box on my first night back in the UK after the Suez unpleasantness. How I could tap dance seeing as I was legless at the time is one of life's mysteries. I was admonished and fined 5 shillings - a nation's response to one of it's heroes. :D .

I was at a stag party in Dublin a few years ago and you can’t help but notice that urinating in the streets seems to be an acceptable practice there.

Seen plenty of Thais urinating in the street or at the side of roads. I have never seen them do that at the BTS.

By the way, if you are a man that has come to this country, then by your own definition you are a scumbag, even though you dont drink or fornicate with whores. Let me tell you all classes of people are capable of losing control of their mental and bodily functions when "obviously very drunk" as in this case. I had a toffish couple in my cab one night, the female very drunk, she managed to soil the car from all 3 major orifices. I asked an Irishman once if he liked my city, he said "yes but oh the humanity" clearly he meant humidity but the result still meant something. Perhaps, holier than thou man you were right, this man was very disgusting, but no-one cares.

If the drunken buttplug was stoned on some other drug (other than alcohol) he'd be liable to be arrested and thrown in jail, or outright killed by a government official (a.k.a. death penalty). But because he's merely drunk on a drug accepted by society, he's tolerated.

Bkk should have some bathrooms around - and more wastebaskets. It's a reflection of its 3rd world status that it has few of them, and of the very rare bathrooms for public access - all are smelly and trashy. On a similar vein, one of several reasons I rarely go to Thai restaurants is because they don't have soap available for washing hands. I wind up going to Muslim restaurants - though the main reason is because Muslim food is far tastier (to me) than Thai - probably cleaner too, certainly has less MSG.

Bkk should have some bathrooms around - and more wastebaskets.

If you are suggesting we squat over wastebaskets in our time of need.... bleurgh!

How can you say Bangkok needs more bathrooms???? I have yet to be in a situation in Bangkok where I have been any more than 50m from a toilet. Every hotel, bar, restaurant, fast food outlet, office block, mall even car parks has one!

OK, I am not going to excuse the our Guiness loving friend for his actions, but man, can the OP not lighten up??

Quite often I smell urine when on my walks around Auckland, in the best suburbs too! Especially on Thursday and Sunday mornings after the louts have been out ripping out trees, signposts, mailboxes because it's acceptable here. Once some set fire to three vehicles nearby, including ours, alongs with stealing petrol in the carport. The vomit is dreadful too, but last couple of years, they've cleaned up more frequently. Happens everywhere I think. In NZ they regard this and graffiti as acceptable, all part of growing up, unfortunately.

By the way, if you are a man that has come to this country, then by your own definition you are a scumbag, even though you dont drink or fornicate with whores.

Let me guess, you don't work for TAT.

Let me make a second guess -- he or she doesn't have a functioning brain.

I guess this type of ridiculous statement should be interpreted as a cry for help. Perhaps BT is very lonely and disregarding by all, so this person comes here and makes ridiculous statements to get some attention. Of course many of us work here, have families, and contribute to the Thai society we call home.

There, I gave you a bit of attention and acknowledged your sad existence, BT. Maybe that will make you happy for a while.

By the way, if you are a man that has come to this country, then by your own definition you are a scumbag, even though you dont drink or fornicate with whores.

I guess this type of ridiculous statement should be interpreted as a cry for help. Perhaps BT is very lonely and disregarding by all, so this person comes here and makes ridiculous statements to get some attention. Of course many of us work here, have families, and contribute to the Thai society we call home.

There, I gave you a bit of attention and acknowledged your sad existence, BT. Maybe that will make you happy for a while.

Perhaps if your brain was functioning you could read through the post and understand that the words were put there by someone else who was making ridiculous statements and deserved a reply in my opinion.

Why is everyone pissing on the OP?

I live on a soi where Europeans often take a pee and in a few hours it reeks.

How would you like it I came over and took a leak on your doorstep or in your soi? What's next? Voiding one's bowels? Is it ok, if I come a take a dump on your frontwalk? Sorry, but some of you are being unduly harsh to the OP. How <deleted> hard is it for an adult not to pee in a public area?

Perhaps if your brain was functioning you could read through the post and understand that the words were put there by someone else who was making ridiculous statements and deserved a reply in my opinion.

Ya, I did read through it.

"By the way, if you are a man that has come to this country, then by your own definition you are a scumbag, even though you dont drink or fornicate with whores. Let me tell you all classes of people are capable of losing control of their mental and bodily functions when "obviously very drunk" as in this case. I had a toffish couple in my cab one night, the female very drunk, she managed to soil the car from all 3 major orifices. I asked an Irishman once if he liked my city, he said "yes but oh the humanity" clearly he meant humidity but the result still meant something. Perhaps, holier than thou man you were right, this man was very disgusting, but no-one cares."

It's your post and your words -- nobody else said it -- just you. You start off with such a ridiculous statement and then go on talk about some cab incident that isn't related to your original damning of ALL males that come to Thailand, so <deleted> are you talking about?

Read what the OP has written, these are his or her words, as you point out I have quoted them though perhaps I should have put quotation marks for pedantic people who cant scroll back a bit, as for the rest of your criticism get over it, if you put the whole thing in context you just might understand, then again given your efforts so far I dont think so.

By the way, if you are a man that has come to this country, then by your own definition you are a scumbag, even though you dont drink or fornicate with whores. Let me tell you all classes of people are capable of losing control of their mental and bodily functions when "obviously very drunk" as in this case. I had a toffish couple in my cab one night, the female very drunk, she managed to soil the car from all 3 major orifices. I asked an Irishman once if he liked my city, he said "yes but oh the humanity" clearly he meant humidity but the result still meant something. Perhaps, holier than thou man you were right, this man was very disgusting, but no-one cares.

I don't think following a very important career in Thailand ("has to come to Thailand") can in any way be linked with being a scumbag, but ok I see your point of losing control of your bodily functions.... but how do you explain the god awful singing!? I mean that was just going to far! :guitar: