Chase Bank - Wanting Me To Call Them Over A Dispute.

For several weeks, Chase Bank in the U.S. wants me to call their claims department to verify the information.

I sent them a replay and told them. I had a stroke and could not speak clearly.

But, they keep sending me the same message over and over again. I told them, what they are doing is basically harressing me and contacted U.S. Embassy.

So, I attempted to call them several times this week, and there number does not work and suggests I should call 9-1-1.

Anyone else have this same issue with Chase, because I feel like telling them. Sorry, I am tired of you now, please close my account.

I have received several e-mails from chase over the last 6 months or so about a conflict with my account. Funny thing is I do not have a chase account. Make sure you mark any e-mails you may receive from chase as spam and let the e-mail provider help sort it out. I second the beware of fraud posts above. Chase would most likely contact you by snail mail or phone if there was a real problem.

If you have a Chase account and internet banking they have a secure message system via the online banking. This is about the only way to contact them via emails. They alwasy respond to these messages first with an automated response and then after a few days a message from a customer rep as to what you can/should do.

I have banked with them for more than 10 years and they never have tried to call me . I always receive a typical form letter from them about anything important and who and where to call. The last time was related to wire transfers.

Sounds like a scam, if they are asking you to verify passwords or log in information etc then refuse to give that information. I would guess emailing chase from an email address from their actual website would clarify of they are indeed trying to contact you.

I don't see in the OP anything said about asking for passwords or log in info,,,,,,,,he said the "claims department wanted a call to verify information". Nothing mentioned as to what information that I see.

Anyway the official Chase website has more than enough info about how to contact them or a branch or to report suspected fraud.