Can You Teach Me How To Dj?

BlueEasySleep

You were already apparently offered lessons from a top local phuket DJ for a reasonable amount, for 1 on 1 instruction. In my estimation you can't beat that, no pun intended. You want a complete stranger to help you whose primary motivation isn't money. Good luck with that.

Thanks for your input Bill R. Your wisdom is certainly a tremendous inspiration to all of us.

I'm with BillR on this one I'm afraid mate. If that local DJ can teach you twice as much in half the time, for double the price, my math tells me you would be quids in, or Bahts in, as the case may be.

I appreciate what you were asking, a straight trade, tuition for tuition. But with what you want, coupled with what you have to offer, it was a bit naive to expect to many interested parties.

I'm actually surprised there are good DJ's that would work for only 1000 baht an hour for 1 on 1 instruction. That seems like a great deal to me to pay someone for their skill and expertise. I see dance teachers charging 300/hr to a group of 10 with 5-6 minutes of personalized attention per student.

I'm with BillR on this one I'm afraid mate. If that local DJ can teach you twice as much in half the time, for double the price, my math tells me you would be quids in, or Bahts in, as the case may be.

I appreciate what you were asking, a straight trade, tuition for tuition. But with what you want, coupled with what you have to offer, it was a bit naive to expect to many interested parties.

Let's meditate on this and reconvene in the morning when perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on your various economic theories.