Looking For English Speaking Bkk Guide Next Week

Buddhaful

We are looking for a english speaking giude to come with us Feb 20th in a van and show us sites around Bangkok for 5 to 7 hrs. We have a driver but speaks limited english. There are 5 of us one in a wheelchair. we would like some one who speaks GOOD english and knows Bangkok and the sites well. Send a personal message and I we can discuss paymeny and other details.Thank you

I am guessing you will probably ask this but I think it it VERY important when interviewing potential guides to find out what experience they have had with customers in wheelchairs. Bangkok and so many of its places are very unfriendly when it comes to people in wheelchairs. But there are also places that appear to have limited wheelchair access but do have access that is not very visible to the general public.

Edited by Nisa

I could ask my wife she is a licensed guide and will be free the 20th. I am not sure if she wants it or not. She does a lot of BKK city trips and all around. If you are interested let me know and ill ask here. Some kind of program can be setup.

Edited by robblok

I could ask my wife she is a licensed guide and will be free the 20th. I am not sure if she wants it or not. She does a lot of BKK city trips and all around. If you are interested let me know and ill ask here. Some kind of program can be setup.

You can tie them to the top of the van. Just like from the movie Vacation with Chevy Chase, where his b****y aunt died in the back seat. Just make sure it’s not raining. I am sure no one will notice.

Thanks again to all for your advice and help. If your wife can spare just 4 to 5hrs showing us high lites around the city that would be grate,please let me know soon and how much an hour. I have straps to attach my 82 yo mother to the roof and a swimming mask just in case it rains :rolleyes:

Thanks again to all for your advice and help. If your wife can spare just 4 to 5hrs showing us high lites around the city that would be grate,please let me know soon and how much an hour. I have straps to attach my 82 yo mother to the roof and a swimming mask just in case it rains :rolleyes:

I just called with the wife (she is working and i am at home). She said she can get one of her friends who speaks good English too because she was re booked and is not free the 20th. If you want I can get a phone nr for you and you can explain the person what you want and she will tell you what it costs.

I'll be happy to spend some time with you guys at no fee. Although I can't say I can introduce the sites properly or etc., but I know lots of the sites pretty well and I'm not a tour guide. It's just going to be great if I can use English here more.

If you do find a guide, I'll be okay to give an extra hands.

I'm not from weird companies or have any agenda, don't worry. A meal or two will be more then enough :-)

I can't say I own a car though if that's needed as well.

PM me :-)

Edited by SunDaRi

thanks again, if you can have her e-mail me with info that will be great!

I just called with the wife (she is working and i am at home). She said she can get one of her friends who speaks good English too because she was re booked and is not free the 20th. If you want I can get a phone nr for you and you can explain the person what you want and she will tell you what it costs.